Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Autodrive Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 563
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Featuring a split differential ribbed rear roller, die-cast aluminium cutting deck, eight cutting height settings, variable forward speed, a blade brake clutch system and a powerful engine, this machine will lighten the load for even the largest lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton 992233 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 340015 Genuine Replacement Blade22inch / 56cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 560, 561 & 566.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Autodrive features everything you would expect of a Hayter rear roller mower; excellent build quality, superb performance, admirable versatility, convenience of use and, most importantly, outstanding results. Moreover, as the Harrier 56 is the largest pedestrian rear roller in the Hayter range, with a cutting width of 56cm, this industrious and adaptable machine is able to lighten the workload involved in mowing even the largest lawns.
An iconic striped effect, recognisable from fine lawns across Britain and Ireland, is produced by the Harrier 56’s BBC Autodrive split differential ribbed rear roller, which also provides added stability for easy turning and includes self-aligning roller bearings for smooth running and increased roller longevity. A long service life and a pristine finish to your lawn are further guaranteed by the corrosion resistant die-cast aluminium cutting deck and tough ABS underdeck liner, featuring integrated enhancement fins for improved cut and collection performance. Moreover, the Harrier 56 includes eight cutting height settings (13mm-60mm), adjusted via an easy-to-use counterbalanced lever, allowing the mower to be adapted to suit the condition of the grass you are cutting.
The Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Autodrive’s cutting blade and self-propulsion system are driven by a powerful Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex Series™ EcoPlus™ petrol engine, designed to offer optimal performance with reduced noise and emissions, while the integrated ReadyStart® system takes any hassle out of getting started. Furthermore, the Harrier 56 BBC Autodrive features variable speed settings (1.5mph-3mph) to match your favoured pace of work, and the inclusion of a blade brake clutch system on this model means that you can disengage the cutting blade while keeping the engine running, making the mower both safer and easier to transport across hard or uneven ground.
The British made Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Autodrive also comes with Hayter’s five-year consumer warranty, offering anyone who invests in this superlative machine peace of mind on top of the durability and performance that already come with Hayter’s many years of engineering experience.
• 56cm (22”) cutting width and die-cast aluminium cutting deck for durability and enhanced cut and collection performance
• Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex Series™ engine with traditional recoil start, variable forward speed settings (1.5mph-3mph), and blade brake clutch for added safety
• Split differential ribbed rear roller to create a pristine striped finish as you mow, as well as offering improved traction and manoeuvrability
• Folding handlebars for convenient storage, and a large (70 litre) easy-to-empty fabric grass bag for improved collection performance
• Eight adjustable height-of-cut settings (13mm-60mm), controlled via a single counter-balanced lever
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 850 Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 60mm|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.