Hayter Harrier 56 Pro Autodrive Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 566
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Harrier 56 Pro is as robust as it is powerful, designed to leave a perfect striped finish on larger lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton 992235 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 800 Series, 850 Series, 855 Series I/C & 875 Series.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 340015 Genuine Replacement Blade22inch / 56cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 560, 561 & 566.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Hayter’s British manufactured Harrier 56 Pro is as robust as it is powerful, designed to make short work of even large areas of lawn and turf and to leave a perfect striped surface as it does so. This versatile rear roller petrol mower thus offers both reliability and efficiency, and is precision engineered to deliver excellent results in a variety of grass conditions.
A favourite of professional gardeners and landscapers, the Harrier 56 Pro’s 56cm cutting width means that it is capable of making short work of even the largest lawns. Moreover, the self-propulsion system, powered by a vigorous Briggs & Stratton overhead valve engine, drives the mower forward at a steady speed to ensure an even finish and to make mowing nigh on effortless. Moreover, all of Briggs & Stratton’s EcoPlus™ engines are designed to reduce exhaust and evaporative emissions, while the ReadyStart® system eliminates the need to prime the engine before use by ensuring that the correct amount of fuel is supplied to the carburettor.
An iconic striped finish, for which roller mowers are best known, is delivered by the Harrier 56 Pro’s split rear roller, which includes differential for improved manoeuvrability and to reduce turf damage when turning. To further ensure versatility and a fine finish, the Harrier 56 Pro also features variable cutting height settings (13mm-60mm), allowing you to adjust the cutting height to suit the condition of your lawn. Moreover, the Harrier 56 Pro’s corrosion resistant aluminium chassis is durable and long lasting, while the impact resistant ABS under-deck features integrated enhancement fins to comb horizontal grass upright and deliver improved cut and collection performance.
The Hayter Harrier 56 Pro is also fitted with Hayter’s unique friction disc system to protect your mower’s engine from crankshaft damage should you hit a solid object while mowing; Hayter are so confident in the efficacy of this system that they even offer a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending. As well as benefitting from Hayter’s expert engineering, the Harrier 56 Pro also comes with a one year warranty, making this hard-working mower the perfect choice for anyone seeking to achieve a professional quality finish on larger lawns.
• Corrosion resistant aluminium cutting deck and tough ABS underdeck liner for improved cut and collection performance
• Commercial Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex Series™ petrol engine with recoil start, fitted with a cast iron cylinder sleeve and dual air intake system for guaranteed performance, power and reliability
• Split rear roller with differential for improved manoeuvrability and to reduce turf damage when turning
• Folding handlebar for easy storage and large (70 litre) easy-to-empty fabric grass bag
• Ergonomically designed controls, featuring fail safe “Operator Presence Control” system
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 850 Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 60mm|
|Warranty:||1 year domestic / professional|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.