Hayter Hayterette Push Petrol Lawnmower | 005
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This incarnation of the mower builds upon Hayterette’s heritage by updating it with the latest technology, including a powerful Briggs and Stratton engine, operator presence control, single point height of cut adjustment and a tough aluminium deck.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter Genuine Replacement Blade Set 2779Hayter 2779 set of four blades to fit the Hayter Hayterette.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
The Hayterette is shining proof that an old design can still prove its worth, even fifty years after it was invented. You will immediately recognise the time-tested brilliance still present in the modern version of this lawnmower, but you will also appreciate that decades of technological progress has only added to this great piece of lawnmower heritage.
With a cutting width of 46cm, this mower is ideal for medium sized areas of rough grass where clipping collection is not required. Perhaps the greatest and most noticeable addition to this brilliant lawnmower design is its Briggs and Stratton 650 Series engine; this modern piece of kit provides outstanding performance as well as reduced sound and carbon emissions, and also features Readystart technology which enables quick, hassle free engine starting.
The deck of the Hayterette is made from tough, lightweight aluminium which is heavily resistant to corrosion and rusting for extra durability. The relatively low weight of this material also endows this machine with a great deal of manoeuvrability and agility.
Quality of cut has been improved by the addition of fins to the front bumper of the mower, which helps to reduce the amount of debris that may be thrown up on rougher ground. Safety is further guaranteed by the inclusion of an operator presence control system; as soon as you release the handle, the mower will stop dead. Finally, transportation has now been made even easier, since the wheels can be quickly raised above the base of the deck; an essential feature if you need to transport this machine in a vehicle.
• This model comes with a full three year warranty, enabling you to demand the most from this high performance machine
• Front fins provide enhanced cutting performance and help to reduce the possibility of debris being thrown up as you mow
• Seven-point height of cut adjustment (13mm to 70mm) operated via a single lever for increased ease of use
• Full width handlebars with operator presence control (OPC) for safe, comfortable operation; OPC ensures that the mower will stop when the handlebar control is released
• The axle plates are reinforced and made more durable to protect against the possibility of stone damage
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 650 Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Swinging blades|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 70mm|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.