Hayter Motif 48 Autodrive Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower | 434
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Hayter Motif 48 ADis a brilliant four-wheel petrol lawnmower, featuring an auto drive self-propulsion system for effortless operation, as well as an efficient Briggs and Stratton 650 Series engine and ergonomic folding handlebars.
Out of stock
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 480149 Genuine Replacement Blade19inch / 48cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower model 433, 434, 490, 491, 493 & 496.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
Hayter’s Motif range of high quality four-wheel petrol lawnmowers feature the winning combination of the latest technological and design innovations alongside over sixty years of industry experience. So if you truly value a quality finish and an enjoyable mowing experience, look no further than the Motif range; with a 48cm cutting width, the Motif 48 AD is ideal for medium sized lawns.
Perhaps the most attractive feature of this brilliant lawnmower is its auto drive self-propulsion system; the rear wheels are driven by the engine, propelling the machine forward and making this mower almost effortless to use. The Motif 48 AD is fitted with a powerful yet economical Briggs and Stratton 650 Series engine, giving you more than enough power to tackle almost any lawn, featuring ReadyStart technology for quick and easy starting.
The Motif 48 AD also has a gearbox and differential, ensuring ease of use when turning, and the large diameter wheels fitted with smooth-running ball bearings deliver extra traction and maneovrability.
The deck of this machine is made from steel, allowing the lawnmower to remain relatively lightweight, whilst providing a very high degree of damage protection. Further convenience is provided by the ergonomic design of the handlebars, which are built to allow the grass bag to pass through them for faster grass disposal, and which fold away easily, helping you to make the most of your precious storage space.
• Auto drive propulsion system provides effortless mowing and excellent handling is assured by the inclusion of a gearbox with a differential fitting
• Covered by a three year full warranty, allowing you to demand the best possible performance from this brilliant lawnmower; this model also comes with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending due to an innovative friction disc system
• The Motif 48 AD comes with a 59 litre grass bag which simply lifts through the handle bars, enabling fast, comfortable grass disposal
• Featuring eight point height of cut adjustment between heights of 25mm and 55mm, operated via a single counterbalanced lever
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 650 Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||22mm - 55mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 59-litres|
|Warranty:||3 year domestic|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.