Hayter Motif 48 Autodrive Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower | 439
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Models in the Motif range are at home just about anywhere in the garden. These four-wheel rotary lawnmowers feature large rear wheels for extra traction to produce an excellent cut on both fine lawns and rougher grassed areas.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
Models in the Motif range are at home just about anywhere in the garden. These four-wheel rotary lawnmowers feature large rear wheels for extra traction to produce an excellent cut on both fine lawns and rougher grassed areas. The Motif 48 can reduce mowing time in larger gardens.
• Briggs & Stratton 600 E SeriesTM EcoPlusTM engine provides guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® - no need to prime
• Robust high quality steel deck
• Smooth running long life ball bearings in wheels
• Eight cutting heights from 25 - 55mm
• Easy to use height-of-cut mechanism adjusted by a single counter-balanced lever
• Large fabric grassbag can be lifted through handlebars for easy emptying
• Folding handlebar for easy storage
• Autodrive models give self propulsion for effortless mowing
• Comfortable, easy to use handlebar controls and OPC (Operator Presence Control)
|Engine:||Briggs & Stratton 600 E SeriesTM EcoPlusTM|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 55mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 59-litre|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.