Hayter R53A Recycling Mower | 449
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The R53A Hayter Recycling Mower is equipped with a strong, lightweight andcatego durable aluminium cutting deck, offering you the highest quality of cut. This mower gives you the choice of three ways to dispose of your grass clippings.
- Briggs & Stratton 992233 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 108-0954-03 Genuine Replacement Blade21inch / 53cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 448 & 449.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
With the R53A Recycling Mower, Hayter have created a highly durable machine designed to benefit both you and the environment. The mower is constructed with an aluminium cutting deck to provide complete durability for the duration of the mower’s lifetime, making it strong, lightweight and resistant to corrosion. With its 53cm cutting width, the aluminium deck offers the highest quality of cut and would be perfect for fine and informal laws as large as half a tennis court or more. Along with quality of cut, maximum flexibility is offered to you by the inclusion of height-of-cut levers mounted on each wheel, providing variable cutting height from 25-114mm.
The R53A offers you three ways in which you can deal with your clippings as you cut your lawn: rear collection, side discharge and recycling or ‘mulching’. Rear collection uses the mower’s grassbag; with a large capacity of 54.5 litres you won’t need to stop and empty it too often, and when it does get full, it’s no trouble to empty as the bag simply lifts through the handlebars. The mower’s side discharge chute is most useful when the grass is longer and tougher to cut as it pushes the grass cuttings away from the cutting blade quickly and prevents it from getting clogged up. Mulching meanwhile, is the mower’s recycling feature, and helps you to keep your lawn green and healthy. Simply put, the R53A re-circulates grass clippings into fine mulch before then returning them to the lawn, where they decompose and provide moisture and nutrients for the soil.
Ease of use is ensured by the R53A’s many design features. An effortless start is guaranteed by the turn of the electric key, and power and excellent performance is provided by the mower’s Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ ReadyStart® engine. Its Sens-a-Speed™ variable speed Autodrive system is another important benefit, adapting automatically to your walking pace, and operating at speeds between zero and 4.7mph. Added comfort is provided by full width soft grip handlebars which make the mower more comfortable to operate, featuring ‘Operator Presence Control’ for added safety. The handlebars also can be adjusted to suit the height of the user and can be set to either an upright or folded-down position to save on storage; with a quick storage lever operated by foot, you won’t even need to bend down to achieve maximum storage efficiency. The grassbag, meanwhile, can be stored on the handlebars, further saving on space. Weight: 36kg.
• Highly durable aluminium cutting deck, with a 53cm width of cut, making the mower strong, lightweight, and resistant to corrosion
• Three ways to dispose of grass clippings: rear collection, side discharge and mulching
Sens-a-Speed™ variable speed Autodrive system which adapts automatically to match your walking pace
• Easy storage; grassbag can be stored on folding handlebars
• Soft grip, full width handlebars with Operator Presence Control, ensuring added comfort and safety
• Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ ReadyStart® engine, guaranteeing power and performance
• Just as great for the environment as it is for you!
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 675 Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric key-start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 114mm|
|Drive system:||Sens-A-Speed (0 - 4.7mp/h)|
|Warranty:||3 year domestic|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.