Hayter R53S Recycling Mower | 448
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The R53S Hayter Recycling Mower is constructed with a durable 53cm steel cutting deck, features height-of-cut adjusters on each wheel, and adapts automatically to your walking pace, as well as offering three ways to dispose of lawn clippings.
- Briggs & Stratton 992244 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 108-0954-03 Genuine Replacement Blade21inch / 53cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 448 & 449.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The R53S Recycling Mower has been designed with Hayter’s usual high standard of customer care and satisfaction in mind, with the same level of attention also directed towards the environment. Equipped with a 53cm steel cutting deck, this mower would be great for fine and informal lawns the size of half a tennis court or more. A height-of-cut lever mounted on each wheel, offering cutting heights ranging between 25mm and 114mm, provides maximum cutting flexibility.
This mower gives you the choice of three ways to dispose of grass clippings: rear collection, side discharge and recycling or ‘mulching’. Rear collection utilises the large capacity of the mower’s 54.5 litre grassbag, meaning you won’t need to stop and empty it too often, while a side discharge chute is useful when the grass is longer and tougher to cut, pushing the grass cuttings away from the cutting blade quickly to prevent it becoming clogged up. Mulching, meanwhile, helps you to maintain a healthy and green lawn; the mower re-circulates the grass clippings into a fine mulch and then returns them to the lawn, where they will decompose, providing moisture and nutrients for the soil as they break down.
As well as being great for the environment, the R53S also offers many benefits for the discerning gardener. Ease of use is ensured with an electric key-start, with power and performance guaranteed by the mower’s Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ ReadyStart® engine and its Sens-a-Speed™ variable speed (0mph-4.7mph) Autodrive system, which adapts automatically to match your walking pace. The handlebars can also be adjusted to suit the height of the user, as well as raised to save on storage space; this is done via a foot-operated lever, so you won’t even need to bend down to make any adjustments. The grassbag can also be stored on the handlebars, which will keep it out of the way, and when in use, it simply lifts through the handlebars, making it easy to empty when it does get full. The mower is also furnished with full width, soft grip handlebars featuring OPC (Operator Presence Control), making it both more comfortable and safer to operate. Weight: 36kg.
• Durable steel cutting deck, with 53cm width of cut
• Three ways to handle grass clippings; rear collection, side discharge and mulching
• Easy storage; grassbag can be stored on folding handlebars
• Comfortable full width handlebars feature Operator Presence Control for added safety
• Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ ReadyStart® engine, guaranteeing power and performance
• Sens-a-Speed™ variable speed Autodrive system which adapts automatically to match your walking pace
• Just as great for the environment as it is for you!
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 675 Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric key-start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 114mm|
|Drive system:||Sens-A-Speed (0 - 4.7mp/h)|
|Warranty:||3 year domestic|
|Dimensions||113 x 59 x 47 cm|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.