Hayter SP36 Petrol Scarifier | 110
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A petrol-powered scarifier designed for keeping medium to large-sized gardens in top condition. The steel cutting deck, featuring fifteen fixed blades, rakes the top surface of the lawn to remove thatch and moss.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
Removing build-ups of thatch and detritus is an essential part of maintaining a healthy green lawn and there is no better tool for this than Hayter’s SP36 petrol-powered scarifier. Scarifying removes moss and other matted vegetable matter from your lawn to allow oxygen and moisture to reach the roots of the grass, thereby helping to ensure that your lawn is kept in the best possible condition. With a robust steel deck offering a working width of 36cm the SP36 is designed for homeowners with medium to large sized lawns, and is easy to use even for the more inexperienced gardener.
A fuel-efficient, quiet running and low-vibration 155cc Briggs and Stratton Series 550 OHV engine powers the SP36’s fifteen fixed-blade cutting system, which can be adjusted to one of five height settings between 0mm and 20mm via a conveniently placed control lever. Moreover, a transportation setting is also included to prevent any damage to the blades when moving across concrete or gravel driveways. The SP36’s handy fabric collection bag, meanwhile, eliminates the need to collect thatch manually, and a generous capacity of 40 litres means fewer stops to empty it, saving you time and energy.
Safe and comfortable operation is another priority in Hayter’s design philosophy, and as such the SP36 features full-width handlebars with an operator presence control system which instantly deactivates the engine and cutting blades if the bail-bar is released. The ergonomic handlebar design, meanwhile, ensures a comfortable grip and easy access to the controls. The handlebars also fold away to reduce the dimensions of the scarifier during storage, making the best use of the room available in your shed. Weight: 32kg
• Removes build-ups of thatch and general vegetable detritus from your lawn, promoting healthy grass growth by ensuring vital oxygen and moisture reach the roots
• Constructed with a durable steel deck cutting system, featuring fifteen fixed-blades and a 36cm working width perfect for use in medium to large-sized gardens
• Single lever height-of-cut adjustment, featuring five increments between 0mm and 20mm and a transportation setting for safe movement across concrete and gravel
• Driven by a fuel-efficient, quiet running and low-vibration 155c Briggs & Stratton Series 550 OHV engine
• Large 40 litre fabric collection bag saves you time and energy, eliminating the need to collect the thatch manually and requiring fewer stops for disposal
• Featuring full-width handlebars with failsafe operator presence control to cut out the engine and blades if the bail-bar is released
• Ergonomic handlebar design for more comfortable use and easy access to controls; handlebars also fold to facilitate storage and transportation
|Engine/motor:||Briggs & Stratton Series 550 OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Drum system:||Fixed blades|
|Working height:||0cm - 2cm|
|Warranty:||1 year Domestic|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.