Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower | 619
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Hayter’s Spirit 41 Autodrive is a self-propelled rear roller petrol mower of the highest calibre, combining durability, performance and convenience in one precision engineered package.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton 992231 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 450E Series & 500E Series.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 111-0093 Genuine Replacement Blade16inch / 41cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 616, 617 & 619.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
If there was any doubt beforehand, experiencing the high quality striped effect produced by the Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive should demonstrate why Hayter’s motto is “Makers of the Finest Mowers.” Designed for use on smaller lawns up to the size of half a tennis court, the Spirit 41 Autodrive is a self-propelled rear roller petrol mower of the highest calibre, combining durability, performance and convenience in one precision engineered package.
As well as powering the efficient rotary cutting blade, the powerful Briggs & Stratton 450E Series™ OHV engine at the heart of this machine also provides power to the Spirit 41’s self-propulsion system. With a gentle forward speed of 2.5mph, this system drives the mower forward steadily and effortlessly, making it easier than ever for you to achieve a high quality surface finish on your lawn. The Spirit 41 also features an impact resistant ABS polymer cutting deck and aluminium skeleton chassis, making the machine tough and durable but also lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. Moreover, features such as a full width ribbed rear roller designed to produce a crisp striped finish, integrated performance fins for enhanced cutting and grass collection, variable height-of-cut adjustment (13mm-65mm) controlled via a counterbalanced lever system, and an easy to empty 55 litre grass bag, which can also be removed to utilise the mower’s rear-discharge facility, mean that the Spirit 41 Autodrive offers a level of versatility and performance with which few can compete.
The Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive is also fitted with Hayter’s unique friction disc to protect against impact damage to the crankshaft should you accidentally hit a solid object while mowing. To demonstrate their confidence in this system, Hayter offer a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending, which when combined with a three year consumer warranty, means that the Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive can offer years of outstanding performance to even the most dedicated gardener.
• Lightweight aluminium chassis and polymer cutting deck, for durability and enhanced performance
• Cutting width of 41cm (16”), suitable for lawns up to half the size of a tennis court
• Briggs & Stratton 450E Series™ engine, providing guaranteed power and performance to both rotary blade and Autodrive system
• Full width, ribbed rear roller, enhancing stability and mobility, and producing an iconic striped finish on your lawn as you mow
• Variable cutting height (13mm-65mm), with seven height-of-cut settings adjusted via counterbalanced lever system
• Ergonomically designed full width handlebar, incorporating “Operator Presence Control” system for added safety
• Easy to empty 55 litre grass bag for enhanced collection performance; folding handlebars for convenient storage
|Engine:||Briggs & Stratton 450E Series OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 65mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 55-litre|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.