Hayter Spirit 41 Four Wheel Push Petrol Lawnmower | 616
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Hayter Spirit 41 is a high performance, petrol lawnmower that will deliver an astoundingly good finish to any small or medium sized lawn. This model features an aluminium/ABS composite deck, a set of enhancement fins and foldaway handlebars.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton 992231 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 450E Series & 500E Series.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 111-0093 Genuine Replacement Blade16inch / 41cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 616, 617 & 619.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
If you really appreciate the quality of your lawn and expect a brilliant finish every time, then you should look no further than Hayter, who have an impressive heritage of creating quality gardening equipment.
The Hayter Spirit 41 four wheel push mower is a very versatile machine, ideally suited to use in small to medium sized gardens and capable of either tackling rougher grass or leaving a neat finish on normal grassy areas. Powered by a modern, reliable Briggs and Stratton 500 Series petrol engine, this machine has more than enough power for most garden tasks. The chassis of this model is made with an aluminium skeleton, providing a very strong yet lightweight frame and incorporating a smooth, impact resistant ABS polymer underdeck designed to improve collection and reduce noise during operation. Perhaps the most innovative feature of the Hayter Spirit 41 four wheel push mower is the front-mounted fins on the underdeck, which not only improve cutting and collection performance but also prevent objects from being thrown up whilst mowing. This product is known as the Hayter Spirit 616.
This machine is also easily adjusted to suit the job at hand and preferences of the user, thereby providing ease and comfort of use. Moreover, if you need to go over some rough grass, the Hayter Spirit 41 four wheel push mower can be quickly modified to work as a rear discharge mower, while the lightweight 55-litre fabric grass bag is designed to lift through the handlebars to make clipping disposal easier; the handlebars also fold away for more economical storage. Furthermore, as this model uses a push-type propulsion system, you can work in comfort at your own preferred pace.
• Innovative friction disc system provides a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending; • Hayter also provide a three year full warranty with this model
With a 41cm cutting width, this mower is ideally suited to use on small or medium lawns
• Aluminium skeleton chassis provides a very strong frame whilst reducing overall mower weight for enhanced manoeuvrability
• Height of cut adjustment operated via an easy to use, counterbalanced lever, featuring seven different positions (13mm-65mm) to allow you to adapt the mower to suit the condition of your lawn
• Fins at the front of the underdeck improve the quality of the cut, as well as grass collection; this feature also reduces the amount of debris thrown up whilst mowing
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton Series 500|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Deck material:||ABS polymer / aluminium|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 65mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 55-litre|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.