Hayter Spirit 41 Push Rear Roller Lawnmower | 617
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Hayter
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Versatile, durable, and easy to use, the Hayter Spirit 41 Push is a petrol rear roller mower precision engineered to produce a fine striped finish on the surface of smaller lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton 992231 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 450E Series & 500E Series.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- Hayter 111-0093 Genuine Replacement Blade16inch / 41cm Hayter blade to fit the Hayter mower models 616, 617 & 619.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Versatile, durable, and easy to use, the Hayter Spirit 41 Push is a petrol rear roller mower precision engineered to produce a fine striped finish on the surface of smaller lawns (up to the size of half a tennis court). Attractively designed, the Spirit 41 Push packs power and durability into a stylish and user-friendly machine, and the quality finish you can achieve with this mower is enough to satisfy any proud gardener.
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 450 E-Series™ OHV engine, specifically designed for use in lawnmowers, the Spirit 41 Push is also fitted with Hayter’s unique friction disc to protect against impact damage to the crankshaft should you accidentally hit a solid object. Moreover, the Spirit 41 is also notable for its innovative aluminium skeleton chassis and robust ABS polymer cutting deck, which offer excellent durability while remaining light enough to make the mower easy to manoeuvre. This manoeuvrability is combined with a full width ribbed rear roller for a crisp striped finish, a 41cm cutting width, front mounted performance fins for improved cutting and grass collection, variable height-of-cut adjustment (13mm-65mm), and an easy to empty 55 litre grass bag, which can also be removed to convert the Spirit 41 into a rear-discharge mower, meaning that this machine has far more substance to offer than its sleek and simple design may suggest.
As well as benefitting from Hayter’s decades of accumulated expertise in the design and manufacture of high quality gardening machinery, for extra peace of mind the Spirit 41 Push is also covered by Hayter’s three year consumer warranty and a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending. So if you are looking for a machine capable of combining excellent performance, convenience of use and storage, and robust construction, you need look no further than the Hayter Spirit 41 Push.
• Lightweight aluminium chassis and polymer cutting deck, offering both durability and performance
• Cutting width of 41cm (16”), suitable for lawns up to half the size of a tennis court
• Briggs & Stratton 450 E-Series™ OHV engine, providing guaranteed power and performance
• Full width, ribbed rear roller, providing stability and mobility, and producing an iconic striped finish as you mow
• Seven height-of-cut settings (13mm-65mm), adjusted via single counterbalanced lever system
• Ergonomically designed full width handlebar incorporating “Operator Presence Control” system, for added safety and ease of use
• Easy to empty 55 litre grass bag for enhanced collection performance
|Engine:||Briggs & Stratton 450E Series OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||13mm - 65mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 55-litre|
About HayterThe name Hayter, in garden machinery circles, goes back over 60 years to 1946 when Douglas Hayter produced his first rotary lawn mower and subsequently sold it to Ipswich Town the following year. Here, the Hayter lawnmower was born. From this point, the company has gone from strength to strength with an ever-increasing portfolio of lawn maintenance equipment that is used by both professionals and domestic gardeners. Uniquely, much of the Hayter lawnmower range is still British made, with a healthy workforce gainfully employed at the company headquarters in Spellbrook, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire.
With a Royal Warrant to protect, quality standards need to be kept at a premium and this is never more evident than with the Hayter Harrier range of rear roller rotary petrol lawnmowers that have set the standard for this type of machine for over 2 decades. The company has not forsaken traditional skills with the advent of computer-aided design, but has instead combined both, with the resultant Hayter lawnmower products some of the finest garden maintenance and grass care equipment available today.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.