Honda Comfort Double Shoulder Harness
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Designed for use with Honda Versatools and brushcutters, this double shoulder comfort harness distributes the weight of your brushcutter evenly in order to reduce the strain placed on your back and shoulders and offer an optimal cutting position.
- Honda UMK425UE Petrol BrushcutterDesigned to be just as easy to use as it is powerful, the UMK425 UE is a straight-shaft petrol brushcutter which offers cutting performance, versatility and outstanding convenience in a single compact package.
- Honda UMK435UE Petrol BrushcutterA straight-shafted brushcutter more than capable of tackling even the toughest garden maintenance jobs, with a nylon line cutting system for precision trimming and a three-tooth metal blade for clearing denser vegetation.
While all of Honda’s powerful brushcutters and Versatools™ are admirably manoeuvrable, a little extra support can make all the difference over extended periods of use. Honda’s comfort harness is designed specifically for this purpose and will both take much of the strain out of tough garden maintenance tasks and boost your overall work rate.
A double shoulder harness which is both tough and comfortable, Honda’s comfort harness distributes the weight of your brushcutter evenly in order to reduce the strain placed on your back and shoulders and to offer an optimal cutting position. For even greater comfort, the harness also features five points of adjustment so that it can be customised to meet your specific needs. Moreover, as well as reducing the effort required to operate your brushcutter, the harness features a protective leg guard to keep you safe and a convenient quick-release hook system.
• Double shoulder harness has been designed to distribute the weight of your brushcutter evenly, thus providing vital support and boosting productivity
• Shoulder pads included for extra comfort, while five points of adjustment allow the harness to be customised to suit your personal needs
• Protective leg guard and quick-release hook system included for added safety and convenience
• Designed for use with Honda’s UMC425/435 Versatools™ and UMK425/435 brushcutters
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.