Honda EC3600 Generator
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer stocked
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Well suited to life on the construction site, the Honda EC3600 open frame generator can take the rough and tumble of professional use. Incredibly reliable thanks to the renowned Honda GX series 4-stroke engines.
Out of stock
The The Honda EC3600 generator is suitable for constrtuction trade, utility contractors, mobile catering, amateur motorsport and farming users. It is simple to use and is an increadibly reliable power source, ideal for running 110 volt power tools or standard 240 volt appliances from a single unit.
• Honda four-stroke reliability housed within the traditional generator frame.
• Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the unit down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
• Durable frame of high quality welded and powder coated tubular steel for extended durability, easy lifting and light weight.
• Rubber engine mounts greatly reduce operating noise and vibration whilst maximising frame life.
• Circuit breaker outlets avoid equipment damage and injury in the event of a short circuit.
• Optional wheel kit available allowing a single user to move the generator around the site.
• Dual voltage output, 115 / 230 volts, ideal for running 110 volt power tools and standard 240 volt appliances.
• 6-litre fuel tank running on unleaded petrol providing 3600 watts of power for 2.9 hours before requiring a re-fill.
|Engine:||160cc Honda GX160 OHV 4-stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Run time:||2.9 hours|
|Dimensions||82 x 57 x 56 cm|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.