Honda F510 Tiller
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A powerful tiller unit designed to be compatible with a variety of optional accessories (including slasher rotors, a ridger tool and a potato harvester), Honda’s F510 is built for versatility.
Out of stock
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
Whether you are a dedicated home gardener or a professional horticulturalist, one of the reasons you may not have considered buying a rotary tiller before now is that some tillers are very specialised machines which may not offer much functionality beyond soil cultivation. Honda have neatly side-stepped this issue by offering the F510 as a powered unit which you can customise to suit your particular needs, with a range of optional accessories and tools available to help ensure you get year-round satisfaction out of this quality piece of kit.
In addition to heavy duty slasher rotors and extensions (offering tilling widths of between 65cm and 95cm), for example, the F510 can be equipped with ridger and potato lifter tools to help when planting or harvesting potatoes, tubers and other crops. High-grip transportation wheels and crop protection discs, meanwhile, allow you to equip the F510 according to the working conditions at hand. This versatility is underlined by the inclusion of an impressive eight-speed gearbox with six forward gears and two reverse gears. As well as boosting manoeuvrability, this also allows you to tailor performance depending on the desired results (when preparing soil, for example, a slower speed allows the tiller to properly incorporate the sod or cover crop present without overworking the soil).
Power, meanwhile, is supplied via a remarkably fuel efficient 163cc Honda GX160 four-stroke petrol engine. Quiet and smooth running, the efficiency of this engine and the F510’s high capacity 2.3 litre fuel tank mean that time is never wasted unnecessarily on refuelling, while an automatic mechanical de-compression system and a heavy duty recoil starter are included for hassle-free starting every time. Built with a cast iron cylinder sleeve and a dual element air cleaner for proven reliability, this engine will therefore offer steadfast performance for many years to come with only minimal maintenance.
A variety of ergonomic features are the proverbial icing on the F510’s soil cultivation cake, not least the cleverly designed handlebars; as well as offering a comfortable and secure grip at all times and quick access to all controls, the handlebars can be flipped 180° to enable use of different accessories and to save having to turn the whole machine around. The handles also fold down to facilitate storage and transportation, of course, while an integrated rear hitch allows use of an even greater range of practical accessories. If you need a machine for more than just soil cultivation, then, you could do much worse than explore the many possibilities opened up by ownership of Honda’s compact but potent F510.
Make sure you know which rotavator, tiller or cultivator is best for your garden and read our free article before you make your purchase.
*Please call and ask one of our sales team about the range of optional attachments available for the Honda F510. The availability of these items is often unpredictable and the prices do vary. By calling us first we can provide you with the most accurate information available at the time.
• Powered by a fuel efficient 163cc Honda GX160 four-stroke petrol engine, with an automatic mechanical de-compression system included to facilitate quick starting
• Fitted with a high capacity 2.3 litre fuel tank with a large fuel cap to help ensure increased run time and easier refuelling
• Also featuring an impressive eight-speed gearbox with six forward gears and two reverse gears, thereby ensuring optimal performance in a variety of situations
• Compatible with a wide range of accessories (available separately) for incredible versatility, including heavy duty slasher rotors and extensions for a tilling width of between 65cm and 95cm
• Versatility further underlined by the inclusion of a reversible security loop handle, enabling easy operation from any angle depending on the attachment in use
• Other optional accessories include large, high-grip transportation wheels, crop protection discs, a ridger tool and a potato harvester tool (all available separately)
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.