Honda FF300 Tiller & Cultivator
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Designed to be powerful enough to handle heavy duty cultivation work while also offering precision, manoeuvrability and reassuringly user-friendliness. Driven by a hardworking 57cc Honda GX four-stroke petrol engine.
- Husqvarna Hearing Protectors with HeadbandThese effective hearing protectors are designed for use without a hard hat and feature a lightweight, flexible padded headband. With a noise reduction rating of 25dB, they mitigate the effects of environmental noise and prevent hearing damage.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
At the very top end of Honda’s tiller and cultivator range we find a set of machines designed to make even the toughest soil preparation work practically effortless, including the impressively compact FF300. Designed to handle heavy duty cultivation work and heavier workloads, the FF300 is nevertheless precise, easy to manoeuvre and reassuringly user-friendly. This makes it perfect for everything ranging from domestic garden maintenance to demanding commercial soil cultivation, especially if faced with hard soil that would cause problems for most tillers.
Key to the excellence of the FF300 is the use of counter-rotating tines which chew up compacted soil and leave a fine tilth behind once they are done. The FF300 comes with a set of four four-tooth tiller blades, offering a working width of 41cm and cutting through compacted soil to a depth of up to 16cm, giving this machine a considerable advantage over any conventional tiller. Furthermore, the FF300 can also be used with only two of its counter-rotating cutters for extra precision when tilling in narrower areas. There are thus few situations in which the FF300 won’t perform to truly exceptional levels.
Power, meanwhile, is delivered via a compact but impressively potent 57cc Honda GX four-stroke petrol engine, with overhead valve technology ensuring top notch performance and enhanced fuel economy. This is complemented by the inclusion of an advanced four-speed gearbox featuring three forward gears and reverse, as well as differential locking for increased traction and manoeuvrability. As such it is easy to tailor the performance of the FF300 to suit the conditions at hand, with a zero-degree turning circle making manoeuvring up and down rows of narrowly planted crops significantly simpler.
Another handy feature is the clever height-adjustable security loop handle; this handlebar features multiple grips and can be safely operated from the left, right or centre of the machine, so you will not have to trample freshly turned soil as you advance. The two large rear wheels with high-grip tyres and a retractable front wheel, meanwhile, ensure that transportation and operation are equally convenient. You can also rest assured that the FF300’s sturdy build and high quality components make it more than durable enough to withstand the rigours of frequent commercial use, while an optional ridger tool (available separately) further increases versatility and helps to save time and effort when planting or earthing-up potatoes, tubers and other crops.
Make sure you know which rotavator, tiller or cultivator is best for your garden and read our free article before you make your purchase.
• Driven by a hardworking 57cc Honda GX four-stroke petrol engine, with overhead valve technology ensuring top notch performance and enhanced fuel economy
• Four-speed gearbox features three forward gears and reverse for incredible versatility and increased manoeuvrability in tricky situations
• Equipped as standard with four counter-rotating four-tooth tiller tines, offering a working width of 41cm and cutting through compacted soil to a depth of up to 16cm
• Tiller blades can also be adjusted for a reduced working width in narrower spaces, while an optional ridger tool (available separately) further increases versatility
• Fitted with a clever height-adjustable security loop handle with multiple grips to enable safe operation from the left, right or centre of the machine and easier turning
• Also featuring two large rear wheels with high-grip tyres and a retractable front wheel designed to facilitate transportation
• Sturdy build and high quality components work together to ensure a long and dependable service life
|Engine/motor:||Honda GXV57 OHV 57cc|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Transmission:||Wheels - mesh / Tines - chain and gear|
|Gears:||3 forward/1 reverse|
|Warranty:||5-year domestic/1-year commercial|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.