Honda Hedgetrimmer Attachment | HE06260-VL6-000HE
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This handy attachment is designed for use with Honda’s loop handle brushcutters and fits in place of the standard cutting head for great results when trimming and shaping hedges, bushes and other dense vegetation.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Honda UMK425LE Petrol BrushcutterA nimble but powerful straight-shaft brushcutter, perfect for trimming intricate edges and borders but also powerful enough to tackle overgrown grass, nettles and weeds. Powered by an efficient 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine.
- Honda UMK435LE Petrol BrushcutterA tough straight-shaft brushcutter which offers a level of power and manoeuvrability perfect for either precise trimming or clearing thicker areas of scrub and thicket. Powered by an industrious 35cc GX35 mini four-stroke petrol engine.
Honda’s loop handle brushcutters are powerful machines, perfect for managing edges, borders and other hard to reach and overgrown areas of lawn. However, for tougher jobs, such as trimming or shaping dense bushes and hedges, something a little more robust may be required.
Luckily enough, Honda also offer this excellent hedgetrimmer attachment which fits in place of your brushcutter’s standard cutting head to provide the power, accuracy and reach required for precision trimming work (and maybe even a spot of topiary). With a 55cm double-sided blade, featuring 180 degrees of angle adjustment for greater control, the hedgetrimmer attachment can significantly increase the versatility of your Honda brushcutter and ensures great results in situations where a standard brushcutter may struggle. Moreover, with auto-sharpening blades and a sturdy anti-snapping guard also included as standard, you can be assured of great reliability and a long service life.
• 55cm long double-sided blade converts your Honda brushcutter into a powerful hedgetrimmer for trimming and shaping hedges, bushes and other dense vegetation
• 180 degrees of angle adjustment, controlled via an ergonomically designed handle, ensures greater manoeuvrability and a more precise finish
• Blades are auto-sharpening and protected by a durable anti-snapping guard for a longer service life
• Designed for use with Honda's UMK425/435 loop handle brushcutters
|Fuel tank capacity:||N/a|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic/2 year commercial|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.