Honda HRG416PK IZY Push Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Honda HRG416PK offers great value for money along with top performance. Ideal for maintaining small to medium sized lawns, manoeuvring the mower is almost effortless, while the auto-choke system guarantees an easy start every time.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Honda Izy Genuine Replacement Cutter Blade – 72511-VH3-N10Genuine Honda cutter blade to fit the 41cm Izy models HRG415 & HRG416 .The part number is 72511-VH3-N10.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
Equipped with a durable pressed steel cutting deck offering a 41cm width of cut, the new Honda HRG416PK Izy push lawnmower is great value for money and features improved ‘cut and collect’ performance and greater noise reduction than previous models. Simple to operate, efficient and highly flexible, the excellent manoeuvrability of this mower makes it ideal for anyone with a small to medium sized garden, particularly those with complicated or intricate areas of lawn.
The Honda HRG416PK is powered by an efficient 160cc GCV160 OHC four-stroke engine, featuring noise-reduction technology and an auto-choke system which prevents the engine flooding to ensure easy starting, even in cold weather. The recoil start system also features a new soft grip design to make it more comfortable to use. The front and rear wheels are smooth running to make pushing and pulling the mower much easier, thus improving the handling when cutting around obstacles and lawn edges. Furthermore, the grass bag has been specifically designed to maximise airflow and improve collecting performance, with the fine mesh used in its construction serving to effectively contain any dust for added user comfort. Its generous 50 litre capacity also reduces the frequency with which you will need to stop and dispose of clippings, therefore increasing working time between stops and significantly improving your overall productivity.
Flexibility is another of the HRG 416 PK’s key design features. For example, the cutting height of the HRG 416 PK is quick and easy to adjust via a simple lever system, conveniently located on the side of the mower and featuring six different height settings between 20mm and 74mm. This versatility helps to ensure optimum performance and a precise finish regardless of the cutting conditions at hand. Honda’s smart design principles are also evident in the construction of the HRG 416 PK’s cutting blade, which is designed to twist rather than break if it hits an obstacle; this reduces blade damage and thus also lowers maintenance costs for you. Durability is further bolstered by the Honda HRG416PK’s shock-resistant cutting deck, which has been cataphoretically treated in order to prevent rust, UV abrasion and corrosion. Finally, for added convenience the HRG 416 PK also features a folding handlebar to facilitate easy storage, while a low overall weight of 29kg means that transporting the mower is similarly hassle-free.
• Featuring a durable 41cm steel cutting deck, designed to be shock-resistant and cataphoretically treated to prevent corrosion
• Powered by a quiet-running 160cc GCV160 OHC four-stroke Honda engine
• Auto-choke system reduces the risk of flooding the engine while starting and recoil pull features a comfort grip to ensure ease of use
• Large 50 litre capacity grass bag features a high airflow design to enhance collection performance
• Highly adjustable height of cut operated via a simple lever system on the side of the mower, offering a selection of six height settings between 20mm and 74mm
• Intelligent blade design means that if the blade hits an obstacle it will twist rather than break, ensuring lower running costs for you and a longer life for the blade
• Folding handlebar for easier storage; transportation is similarly effortless due to the machine’s lightweight design
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV160|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||6 Positions 20mm - 74mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 50-litre|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.