Honda HRG416SK IZY Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The HRG416SK is part of the IZY range of lawnmowers, offering great value for money without sacrificing on performance. This mower comes equipped with a durable steel cutting deck and is ideal for medium sized lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Honda Izy Genuine Replacement Cutter Blade – 72511-VH3-N10Genuine Honda cutter blade to fit the 41cm Izy models HRG415 & HRG416 .The part number is 72511-VH3-N10.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
Honda’s Izy range of petrol lawnmowers represents great value for money without sacrificing on performance, aesthetics or ease of operation. The Honda HRG416SK, for example, has been designed with user convenience as a priority, saving you time and effort by ensuring every aspect of the lawnmower is hassle-free and easy to use, even for inexperienced users. Featuring a durable 41cm steel cutting deck, this tough lawnmower is ideal for use in medium to large sized gardens.
The HRG 416 SK a is self-propelled mower with a steady forward speed of 0.92m/s, drastically reducing the effort required for operation while also ensuring optimum cutting performance. The power of this self-propulsion system is particularly beneficial when mowing on slopes and rough ground, especially when coupled with the mower’s wheels which designed for smoother movement. Power, meanwhile, is provided by a powerful and quiet running 160cc OHC four-stroke GCV160 Honda engine, precision engineered for reduced vibration, noise and particle emissions. The HRG 416 SK’s auto-choke system, meanwhile, ensures an easy start every time, even in cold weather, and the soft grip of the recoil pull makes sure that it comfortable to use.
Honda’s commitment to flexibility and convenience are also evident in the HRG 416 SK’s design. For example, the mower is equipped with a large 50 litre capacity grass bag designed to reduce the frequency with which you will need to stop and dispose of clippings, thereby increasing overall working efficiency. The grass bag is also designed to maximise airflow and enhance collection performance, while the fine mesh used in its construction helps to contain dust for more comfortable operation.
The Honda HRG416SK also features a height of cut adjustment system, operated via a simple lever system conveniently located on the side of the mower and offering a choice between six different cutting height settings (from 20mm-74mm). Furthermore, Honda’s intelligent blade design lengthens the life of the HRG 416 SK’s cutting blade and reduces maintenance costs, as the blade is constructed to twist if it hits an obstacle rather than break. The shock-resistant cutting deck is similarly durable and has been specially treated to resist rust, corrosion and UV abrasion. Honda’s confidence in the toughness of this machine is reflected in the full five year warranty they offer as standard with the HRG 416 SK, so you can rest assured of many years of reliable service. Finally, for added convenience the folding handlebar works to ensure hassle-free storage, and the mower’s low weight of 31kg means that transportation is similarly simple.
• Featuring a durable 41cm steel cutting deck, built to be shock-resistant and specially treated to resist corrosion, rust and UV abrasion
• Self-propulsion system is powered by a 160cc OHC four-stroke GCV160 Honda engine, designed to reduce vibration and noise, with a forward speed of 0.92m/s
• Auto-choke system ensures an easy start every time, even in cold weather, with a soft grip recoil pull for added comfort
• Equipped with a large 50 litre grass bag to maximise working time between clipping disposal, featuring a high airflow design to enhance collection performance
• Also featuring precise height of cut adjustment controlled via an easy access lever system, offering six different cutting heights between 20mm and 74mm
• Intelligent blade design ensures the cutting blade twists if it hits an obstacle rather than breaking, thus improving reliability and reducing maintenance costs
• Folding handlebar and low overall weight (31kg) ensure easier storage and transportation
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV OHC|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||6 Positions 20mm - 74mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 50-litre|
|Drive system:||Self-propelled 0.92 metres per second|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.