Honda HRG466PK IZY Push Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Part of the IZY range of four-wheel rotary lawnmowers, the HRG466PK offers great value for money, high quality performance and top class engineering. This model offers excellent, easy manoeuvrability and performance on larger lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Honda Izy Genuine Replacement Cutter Blade – 72511-VH4-N10Genuine Honda cutter blade to fit the 46cm Izy models HRG465 & HRG466 .The part number is 72511-VH4-N10.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
Honda’s Izy range of petrol four-wheel rotary lawnmowers represents real value for money while also combining Honda’s world-famous engineering with a variety of ergonomic, user-friendly features. What sets the Honda HRG466PK apart, however, is its increased cutting width of 46cm, which allows it to perform excellently on larger lawns.
This hard working mower is fitted with Honda’s powerful 160cc OHC 4-stroke GCV160 petrol engine, designed to be quiet-running and featuring an auto-choke system to help ensure easy starting every time, even in cold weather. The recoil pull cord, meanwhile, has a soft grip handle which makes it very comfortable to operate. As a push propelled mower, the HRG 466 PK allows you to work at whatever speed you prefer. Moreover, as the engine’s power is not divided between the cutting blade and a propulsion system, the HRG 466 PK is more reliable than comparable self-propelled machines.
To complement the HRG 466 PK’s increased cutting width, Honda provide a 55 litre capacity grass bag, its generous size designed to increase efficiency by reducing the number of stops you will need to make in order to dispose of clippings. The grass bag’s high airflow design, meanwhile, serves to further optimise collection performance, while a fine mesh construction helps to contain dust and keep everything in top working order.
Furthermore, for added flexibility an easy-to-operate lever on the side of the machine allows you to choose between six different cutting heights, ranging from 20mm to 74mm. In addition to this, Honda’s intelligent blade design reduces running costs, makes the mower easier to maintain and ensures a longer service, as the blade is constructed so that it will twist if it hits an obstacle rather than break. Further durability is delivered in the form of the steel cutting deck, which is both shock-resistant and specially treated to withstand UV abrasion, corrosion and rusting. Honda’s faith in the toughness of this machine is reflected in the fact that it comes with a full five year warranty, so you can be certain of many years of top quality performance. Finally, for even greater convenience the Honda HRG466PK’s handlebar folds away to facilitate efficient storage, and the machine’s low weight of 30kg makes transportation just as straightforward.
• Featuring a durable 46cm steel cutting deck constructed to resist knocks, shocks, bumps, corrosion, rust and UV abrasion for outstanding durability
• Fitted with a powerful and quiet-running 160cc OHC 4-stroke GCV160 petrol engine
• Auto-choke system ensures an easy start every time, even in cold weather, while the soft grip of the recoil pull cord provides added comfort
• Equipped with a 55 litre capacity grass bag constructed with a fine mesh to optimise airflow and maximise collection performance, thus enhancing overall productivity
• An easy access lever provides valuable height of cut adjustment for added versatility, featuring six height settings between 20mm and 74mm
• Honda’s intelligent blade design ensures that the blade twists if it hits an obstacle rather than breaking, thereby lengthening blade life and reducing maintenance costs
• Folding handlebar and low weight (30kg) make storage and transportation hassle-free
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV160|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||6 Positions 20mm - 74mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 55-litre|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.