Honda HRG466SK IZY Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The HRG466SK offers both ergonomic design and top quality performance. Boasting a robust deck and self-propelled drive system for efficiency and ease of use, this mower is ideal for medium to large lawns, especially those with slopes and rougher ground.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Honda Izy Genuine Replacement Cutter Blade – 72511-VH4-N10Genuine Honda cutter blade to fit the 46cm Izy models HRG465 & HRG466 .The part number is 72511-VH4-N10.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
Part of the Izy range of four-wheel rotary lawnmowers, the Honda HRG466SK is an upgraded version of the HRG 465 SD and embodies Honda’s acute attention to detail when it comes to design and craftsmanship, offering convenience and ease of use without sacrificing top-quality performance. This model is self-propelled, making it much easier to use than a push propelled mower, and ideal for maintaining medium to large gardens with uneven, undulating or sloping lawns.
The HRG 466 SK has also been built to last and boasts a robust steel cutting deck offering a wide cutting width of 46cm, specially treated to resist corrosion, rust and UV abrasion for a longer service life. Honda’s intelligent blade design, meanwhile, will save you money and reduce maintenance requirements; if the blade hits an obstacle, it will twist rather than break, making the HRG 466 SK more reliable and easier to service. The HRG 466 SK even comes with a full five year warranty for added peace of mind.
Propelling the HRG 466 SK is a powerful 160cc OHC 4-stroke GCV160 engine (made, of course, by Honda), ensuring a relaxed mowing experience and reassuringly consistent performance. Honda’s GCV160 engine is also precision-engineered for reduced noise and vibration levels, therefore further ensuring your comfort and convenience. For an easy start every time, even in cold weather, the HRG 466 SK features a special auto-choke system, while the soft grip handle of the recoil starter cord further increases ease of operation. Outstanding manoeuvrability, meanwhile, is ensured by the mower’s smooth running wheels to make navigating around edges and obstacles far easier.
The Honda HRG466SK also offers excellent collection performance, with a large 55 litre capacity grass bag included to save you time and energy by reducing the number of stops needed to dispose of clippings; a high airflow design, featuring a fine mesh to trap dust, further increases collection efficiency. Furthermore, for added flexibility the HRG 466 SK features an easy to use cutting height adjustment system, thus ensuring that the mower can handle a wide variety of cutting conditions. This system is operated via a simple lever mounted on the side of the mower and features six different positions ranging from 20mm to 74mm.
Finally, when you are finished mowing the Honda HRG466SK is pleasingly ease to store thanks to the folding handlebar, which reduces the overall dimensions of the mower. This compact size, along with a low weight of only 32kg, also means that transportation is similarly hassle-free.
• Featuring a robust 46cm steel cutting deck, specially treated to resist corrosion UV abrasion and rust
• Self-propelled for easier mowing on slopes and rough ground, with propulsion provided by a powerful and quiet-running 160cc OHC 4-stroke GCV160 engine
• An auto-choke system ensures an easy start every time, with a soft grip handle on the recoil starter offering added comfort
• Boasting a generously proportioned 55 litre grass bag with a high airflow design for enhanced collection performance and fewer stops to dispose of clippings
• Flexible cutting height adjustment offered via an easy to use lever system, providing a choice between six different height settings ranging from 20mm to 74mm
• Intelligent blade design saves you money and reduces service requirements by ensuring the blade twists rather than breaks if it hits an obstacle
• Easy storage and transportation are assured thanks to a folding handlebar and the low weight of the mower (only 32kg)
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV160|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||6 Positions 20mm - 74mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 55-litre|
|Drive system:||Self-propelled Single Speed 0.89 metres per second|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.