Honda HRG536SD IZY Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Honda IZY HRG 536 SD comes in at the top of its class for performance and power. This machine is powered by an upgraded quiet-running GCV 160cc OHC four-stroke petrol engine with auto-choke that will consistently provide fantastic performance.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Honda Izy Genuine Replacement Cutter Blade – 72511-VE1-652Honda cutter blade to fit the 53cm Izy models HRG536SD. This blade is to fit the HRG536C2-C6 models.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
Honda’s quiet-running IZY lawnmowers are well known for their reliability, ease of use and performance. As a company, Honda is especially aware of the impact that their machinery has on the environment, and you will see this philosophy embodied throughout their range.
The Honda HRG536SD is a petrol mower which represents the best the IZY range has to offer, and is among the best medium sized lawnmowers available. Powered by an upgraded OHC four-stroke GCV 160cc engine with automatic choke, you can still expect a quiet mowing experience thanks to the way in which the engine is precision engineered to reduce vibrations and the inclusion of an innovative internal timing belt. This model also offers a 53cm cutting width with which other similar models cannot compete, ensuring great performance even on larger lawns. Moreover, the HRG 536 SK features a single-speed self-propulsion system, making it even easier to meet the demands involved in any mowing job.
The tough but lightweight chassis of the Honda HRG536SD is manufactured from treated steel; the cataphoresis processing used in the production of this machine ensures that it will be protected from rusting, UV abrasion, and corrosion. Honda is so confident in this process that they also include a five year full warranty so that you can rest easy in the knowledge that your machine is built to perform consistently.
The Honda HRG536SD’s grass bag is also designed to utilise airflow to increase grass collection, ensuring that your mower is capable of collecting as much grass as possible and thus reducing the number of times you will be required to empty the bag.
• Single-speed drive system allows you to work at an optimised mowing speed for optimal results with minimal exertion
• Adjustable cutting height featuring six different positions ranging from 19mm to 82mm to allow mower to be adapted to the conditions of your lawn
• Increased cutting width (53cm) to make light work of any medium to large mowing job
• Powerful Honda GCV 160cc OHC four-stroke engine with auto-choke to ensure excellent performance and engine economy on almost any lawn type; all the parts of this engine are precision engineered to minimise vibration and sound output
• Lightweight steel deck to allow for easy manoeuvring and operation; treated with a specialised cataphoresis process to provide protection from UV abrasion, rust, and corrosion
• Innovative grass bag design using airflow technology to maximise grass collection performance and save time spent on clipping disposal
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||19mm - 82mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 61-litres|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic|
|Dimensions||113 x 61 x 47 cm|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.