Honda HRG536VK IZY Mulching Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The HRG536VK offers top quality performance, ease of use and impressive versatility. A tough 53cm steel cutting deck, a self-propulsion system, and the ability to switch easily between collecting and mulching make this mower perfect for large gardens.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
New for 2014 is Honda’s self-propelled HRG 536 VK Izy four-wheeled rotary lawnmower, delivering top quality performance, a high degree of versatility and a design which keeps things simple, ensuring that even less experienced users can operate it without any hassle. Equipped with a tough 53cm steel cutting deck, a choice of grass disposal options and a SMART drive® variable speed system, this mower is ideal for tackling large gardens, particularly when you need to navigate around ornaments and obstacles or deal with rough or sloping ground.
Thanks to the HRG 536 VK’s Versamow™ selective mulching system, the HRG 536 VK offers both traditional cut and collection and super efficient mulching cutting modes, with an easy-to-access lever on the cutting deck providing a quick and easy method for switching between the two. When using the collection option, an impressive 73 litre grass bag is supplied as standard, large enough to perform admirably in even the biggest gardens. Its high air flow design further improves efficiency, and the fine mesh used in its construction traps dust and helps to prevent blockages. The mulching function, meanwhile, allows you to recycle your grass clippings as a natural fertiliser; grass is cut and re-cut before the tiny particles are blown down into the surface of the soil where they release vital nutrients to promote the growth of a healthy green lawn. For even greater versatility, the HRG 536 VK also features a pleasingly simple height of cut adjustment system, with a lever mounted on the chassis allowing you to choose from between six different positions ranging from 28mm to 102mm.
Moreover, with the HRG 536 VK’s SMART drive® variable speed system you have complete control at your fingertips, allowing you to adjust the mowing speed to suit the operating conditions. This gives you greater accuracy when you are mowing around trees and flower beds, for example, and protects your lawn surface when you manoeuvre by allowing you to reduce speed as required. The SMART drive® transmission system is made from cast aluminium, which is shock-resistant and ensures smooth power for added reliability. A powerful and quiet-running 160cc GCV160 OHC four-stroke Honda engine, offering a top forward speed of up to 1.65m/s, provides propulsion. Moreover, an easy start is guaranteed every time, even in cold weather, by the auto choke system, while added comfort is provided by the soft grip material of the starter cord. The wheels, meanwhile, feature smooth running ball bearings for excellent manoeuvrability, which is particularly crucial when you are traversing rough or uneven ground.
Other design features which help to guarantee longevity and high quality performance, include the intelligent design of the cutting blade, which reduces running costs and lengthens the life of the blade by ensuring the blade twists, rather than breaking, if it hits an obstacle. The steel cutting deck is similarly blessed by Honda’s expert engineering, and treated to resist rust, corrosion and UV abrasion for greater durability. Furthermore, storage is made far easier by the mower’s folding handlebar, while a low overall weight of only 37kg means that transportation is similarly straightforward. Finally, Honda’s confidence in the quality of the HRG 536 VK is such that they even offer a full five year warranty as standard, meaning you can use this machine safe in the knowledge that it is built to last.
• Featuring a tough 53cm steel cutting deck, specially treated to resist UV abrasion, rust and corrosion
• Equipped with a Versamow™ selective mulching system, allowing you to switch between cut and collect and mulching functionality via one easy-access lever
• A second easily-operated lever meanwhile allows you to adjust the height of cut in six increments, ranging between 28mm and 102mm
• Boasting a large 73 litre grass bag, featuring a high air flow design for increased collection performance and less time spent stopping to empty the clippings
• Also featuring a SMART drive® variable speed self-propulsion system for complete control at the tips of your fingers
• Power provided by a powerful and quiet-running 160cc GCV160 Honda OHC four-stroke petrol engine, producing speeds of up to 1.65m/s
• Easy starting is guaranteed every time by the auto choke system, even in cold weather, while user comfort is assured by the soft grip of the starter cord
• Wheels are fitted with smooth running ball bearings for extra manoeuvrability
• Intelligent blade design reduces running costs and lengthens the life of the blade
• Storage and transportation are made easy by the folding handlebar and the mower’s lightweight build (37kg)
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV160A|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||6 Positions 19mm - 82mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 84.5-litre|
|Mulching function:||Versamow Selective Mulching|
|Drive system:||Variable Speed|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.