Honda HRG536VL IZY Mulching Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The HRG536VL delivers high quality performance and extreme versatility, with useful added extras such as electric starting. Perfect for use in larger gardens.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
Part of Honda’s Izy range of four-wheeled rotary lawnmowers, the HRG 536 VL offers top-quality performance and supreme versatility while also keeping things simple enough to ensure great results without any unnecessary hassle. This model’s extra features, however, such as electrically assisted starting, serve to mark out the HRG 536 VL as being a cut above the rest. Equipped with a robust 53cm steel cutting deck and a SMART drive® variable speed system, the HRG 536 VL is ideal for large domestic gardens and will even handle slopes and rougher ground with ease.
When it comes to cutting, the HRG 536 VL offers superb versatility and outstanding convenience. Equipped with a Versamow™ selective mulching system, the HRG 536 VL allows you to flip between cut and collect and mulching via an easily accessible switch on the cutting deck. A spacious 73 litre capacity grass bag is supplied as standard for collection, its large size reducing the number of stops you’ll need to make in order to dispose of clippings. Furthermore, the high air flow design of the grass bag encourages greater collection efficiency, the fine mesh material used in its construction working to trap dust and help prevent blockages for even greater efficiency.
The HRG 536 VL’s mulching function, meanwhile, is both eco-friendly and a great time-saver. Mulched grass clippings are cut and re-cut inside the mower before then being blown back down into the soil to break down, whereupon vital nutrients and moisture are returned to your grass, encouraging the growth of a healthier lawn. Versatility is also offered in terms of cutting height, as the HRG 536 VL offers six height settings, ranging from 28mm to 102mm, controlled via handy a lever on the cutting deck.
The HRG 536 VL also comes fitted with a self-propelled SMART drive® variable speed system, making even longer periods of use far less strenuous. This system gives you complete control over the mower’s propulsion, and thus allows you to immediately adjust the speed for sloping or rougher ground while also improving traction when mowing around borders and obstacles. Power is provided by a quiet-running and potent 160cc GCV160 OHC four-stroke Honda engine, producing speeds of up to 1.65m/s, with an easy start every time guaranteed, even in cold weather, thanks to the auto choke system and soft-grip starter cord. For even greater convenience, the HRG 536 VL also features electronic key ignition on the handlebar, ideal for anyone who struggles with a traditional recoil pull start. Smooth running ball bearings in the wheels, meanwhile, grant excellent manoeuvrability, which is especially important when you are dealing with varied ground conditions.
The HRG 536 VL also comes with a full five year warranty from Honda to provide added peace of mind, with many other design features contributing to make a safe, convenient and durable machine. The design of the blade is particularly clever, reducing running costs and service requirements by ensuring the blades twist rather than break if they hit an obstacle. Likewise, the sturdy steel cutting deck is also built for a long service life, and has even been specially treated to resist UV abrasion, rust and corrosion.
The HRG 536 VL is even engineered to make life easier when you have finished mowing, as the handlebar can be folded down to make it easier to store, and with a low overall weight of 40kg this impressive lawnmower is also much easier to transport than you might expect, making it a perfect choice for the serious home gardener.
• Constructed with a robust 53cm steel cutting deck, specially treated to resist rust, corrosion and UV abrasion
• Equipped with a Versamow™ selective mulching system featuring two methods for cutting grass: traditional cut and collection, and efficient mulching for a healthier lawn
• Easy to use height of cut adjustment offers six incremental settings, ranging from 28mm to 102mm, selected via an easy to access lever on the cutting deck
• Supplied as standard with a large 73 litre grass bag, boasting a high air flow design for top quality collection performance and fewer stops to dispose of clippings
• Propulsion provided by a powerful and quiet-running 160cc GCV160 Honda OHC four-stroke petrol engine, with an auto choke system included for quick starting
• SMART drive® variable speed self-propulsion system included for added convenience, increased traction when turning and greater overall control
• Featuring both traditional recoil starting, with a soft-grip starter cord for improved comfort, and electronically assisted key ignition for even greater ease of operation
• Smooth running ball bearings fitted in the wheels help ensure superb manoeuvrability, even when working on complicated areas of lawn
• Also featuring Honda’s clever blade design for reduced running costs and a longer blade life
• Folding handlebar and a lightweight build (40kg) facilitates hassle-free storage and transportation
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV160A|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric Start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||6 Positions 19mm - 82mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 84.5-litre|
|Mulching function:||Versamow Selective Mulching|
|Drive system:||Variable Speed|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.