Honda HRH536HX Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The HRH 536 HX from Honda is combines all of the best features from Honda’s seminal HRX range of domestic mowers, but with an added performance boost and an even greater level of durability. This model features a 163cc GXV petrol engine.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Honda Mulching Kit for HRH536HX – 06762-VGO-B51Turn your Honda lawnmower into a mulching machine and recycle grass clippings by finely cutting them and then letting them decompose in the lawn.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Honda’s domestic lawnmowers are known the world over for providing modern, precision-engineered technology in a form that is both comfortable and highly adaptable. As you may expect, their commercial mowers are similarly well designed, but with specifications that enable these already rugged and hardworking machines to perform even better for truly professional results.
The shaft-driven HRH 536 HX is powered by Honda’s pro-spec GXV 160 OHV 163cc engine; a piece of machinery that not only delivers consistent power and the sound reduction features of its predecessors, but is also designed to withstand the higher workloads demanded by professional users. Furthermore, the drive shaft is fully protected against any external interference for greater reliability and durability; less maintenance is thus required, compared to mowers that utilise a belt and pulley system.
The cutting blade is intelligently designed to reduce noise emissions, and also to bend on impact with any stones in order to reduce the chance of damage being done to the cutting deck and engine. Durability is further enhanced by the reinforcement of the cutter deck linkage, which helps prevent damage occurring when transporting the mower. Furthermore, the cutter deck is made from lightweight cast aluminium to further enhance this machine’s resistance to wear and tear.
Grass collection is enhanced by Honda’s specially designed, high airflow grass bag that utilises an increase in air circulation in order to improve collection performance. A dust cover is also included with this model so that you can be sure that your experience will be free from garden debris, and if you need to pack the HRH 536 HX away for storage or transport the handlebars fold down quickly and easily.
• Featuring a professional grade Honda GXV 160 OHV 163cc engine, designed to handle the rigors of even the largest commercial project
• 53cm cutting width for outstanding performance on medium to large lawns
• Cast aluminium decking to provide a strong base, resistant to corrosion and rust, while remaining lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
• Single-point height of cut adjustment with six different positions between 21mm and 76mm, making it easy and simple to adapt the mower to your lawn conditions
• Hydrostatic propulsion system that allows the blade to spin at an optimal speed, whatever mowing speed you choose
• Reinforced cutter deck linkage for added protection, especially during transport
|Engine/motor:||163cc Honda OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||21mm - 76mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 83-litres|
|Warranty:||7 year domestic / 1 year commercial|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.