Honda SSPP Pruner Attachment
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Suitable for both the home gardener and the professional user, this potent pruner attachment mounts to the shaft of your Versatool and cuts through dense thicket and even tree branches with ease.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon Chain Oil – 1 litreAn essential product to keep your chainsaw chain properly lubricated and working at peak performance levels, this Oregon chain oil is of the highest quality.
- Portek Mini ChainmasterTrying to keep your chainsaw chain sharp with a hand file is a tiresome occupation at the best of times. Treat yourself to the Portek Mini Chainmaster Chainsaw Sharpener to get a perfectly honed edge to your chainsaw blade every time that you use it.
While Honda’s powerful Versatool™ units can be equipped with a variety of attachments for trimming and shaping grass, bushes, hedges and weeds, the very toughest jobs require the very toughest equipment. This is why Honda also produces a potent pruner attachment; a mini-chainsaw which mounts to the shaft of your Versatool™ to allow you to cut through dense thicket and even tree branches with ease.
Suitable for both the home gardener and the professional user, the pruner combines with the Versatool’s™ industrious four-stroke engine for constant torque, even at low revs per minute. This ensures outstanding reliability that you can enjoy the power this unit offers regardless of the job at hand, along with the manoeuvrability, reach and control typical of Honda’s Versatools™.
Moreover, like all of Honda’s Versatool™ attachments, the pruner comes with a handy hook for easy and efficient storage and features a convenient click-and-go attachment system to make it easy to switch between attachments.
• Powerful pruner attachment makes it easy to cut through even the densest thicket and allows you to prune saplings and tough branches
• All Versatool™ attachments come with a handy hook which allows them to be hung out of the way when not in use
• Designed for use with Honda’s Versatool™ base units, including the UMC425 E and the UMC435 E
|Dimensions||100 x 165 x 860 cm|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.