Honda UM536EB Rough Grass Cutter
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
With a cutting width of 53cm, large diameter rear wheels and a powerful 163cc engine, this Grass Cutter is built for both maintenance professionals tackling rough areas of grass and home users with large grassed areas, such as orchards and meadows.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
For grounds maintenance professionals tackling verges, ditch banks and other less-attended areas, the cutting and removal of long, thick grass and other vegetation is often a time-consuming job, therefore having suitable equipment to do the job efficiently is essential. Similarly, the demanding home user lucky enough to own an orchard or paddock will appreciate machinery capable of managing larger areas of rough grass. Honda’s powerful and reliable UM 536 EBE Grass Cutter is designed for users and environments such as these, making light work of jobs which can, at times, seem like an almost never-ending task.
This self-propelled mower — featuring two operating speeds — is powered by a quiet-running, premium grade 163cc Honda GXV OHV petrol engine, built to be highly efficient and very easy to start thanks to an auto-choke system. The large diameter rear wheels, meanwhile, provide high traction and stability, their tread design working to maximise grip, and the front guide wheel also features a three-height adjustment system. The Roto-stop® blade brake clutch is another excellent feature, assuring operator and bystander safety at all times by allowing you to stop the mower’s blades at the touch of the button, while leaving the engine running; this is very handy when you want to move something out of the way of the mower, as well as when you need to cross other types of ground, such as a gravel driveway. The brakes on both back wheels, operated via the handlebar controls, also work to improve manoeuvrability and ensure safe operation on slopes.
The UM 536 EBE’s 53cm steel cutting deck offers a very wide cut, and added versatility is provided by the height adjustment foot-pedal which allows you to choose between four different cutting heights, from 25mm to 85mm, for effortless adaptation of the cutter to different grass conditions. The floating cutter deck is also a great feature, unique to Honda, allowing the front part of the cutter deck to rise, thus making it easier for the mower to cut high grass; the grass is also cut at an angle, which produces a better result than when the grass is pushed flat in the manner common with some standard grass cutters. Designed for use over long stretches of time in rough conditions, this grass cutter also has several features specifically designed to make the user’s job as easy and comfortable and possible. The side discharge aperture, for example, ensures a fast rate of work and no blockages, while the drive shaft is fully protected against external interference and therefore does not require you to perform any maintenance.
Don’t miss our guide to buying a rough grass mower if you are at all unsure about which machine is best suited to your needs.
• Quiet-running, efficient and highly reliable 163cc Honda GXV OHV petrol engine, complete with easy starting auto-choke system
• Large diameter rear wheels for excellent traction and grip
• Brakes on both rear wheels, operated via the handlebar, improve control and manoeuvrability, especially on slopes
• Honda’s Roto-stop® blade brake clutch allows you to stop the blade while the engine is still running, • ideal for when you need to move something out of the path of your mower or cross hard surfaces
• Heavy duty pressed steel deck with wide 53cm cutting width, capable of handling hours of constant use in tough conditions
• Side discharge aperture deals quickly with long grass, preventing the machine from becoming clogged up
• Height-adjustment foot pedal allows you to choose between four different cutting heights (25mm to 85mm)
• Self-propelled drive system with two different working speeds, increasing mower versatility and providing better control for the user
• Floating cutter deck feature, unique to Honda, makes cutting high grass a lot easier by raising the front portion of the deck
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.