Honda UMK425LE Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A nimble but powerful straight-shaft brushcutter, perfect for trimming intricate edges and borders but also powerful enough to tackle overgrown grass, nettles and weeds. Powered by an efficient 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine.
- Honda Hedgetrimmer Attachment | HE06260-VL6-000HEThis handy attachment is designed for use with Honda's loop handle brushcutters and fits in place of the standard cutting head for great results when trimming and shaping hedges, bushes and other dense vegetation.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
Manoeuvrability and versatility are hallmarks of a good brushcutter, and this is clearly a belief by which Honda abides. The UMK425 LE, for example, is a nimble but powerful straight-shaft brushcutter perfect for trimming intricate edges and borders with outstanding precision, but also powerful enough to make light work of thicker patches of overgrown grass, nettles and weeds.
Powered by a clean running and fuel efficient 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine, featuring an easy to use recoil start system for quick starting, the UMK425 LE offers two distinct cutting options. For situations in which precision is paramount, such as trimming overgrown borders, verges and lawn edges, the UMK425 LE is fitted with a powerful nylon line cutting head which will easily reach areas inaccessible to conventional lawnmowers. For added efficiency, the cutting head also features a handy tap-and-go line advancement system and durable metal line cutter which automatically cuts the nylon line to the correct length for optimal performance. When faced with tougher cutting jobs, however, the UMK425 LE also includes a tough, three-tooth blade to make it easy to clear rougher patches of overgrown grass, brambles and other scrub.
In addition to this impressive level of performance, Honda’s commitment to excellence means that the UMK425 LE also offers outstanding comfort and convenience. For example, an innovative anti-vibration clutch system ensures that the UMK425 LE is reassuringly quiet running and easy to use. Furthermore, with an ergonomically designed D-loop handle featuring an integrated barrier bar and a comfort harness supplied as standard, the UMK425 LE offers additional comfort and protection over extended periods of use.
Moreover, with optional hedgetrimmer and pruner attachments also available, Honda’s UMK425 LE is supremely versatile, more than capable of handling a wide range of garden maintenance jobs.
• Power provided by an efficient 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine, featuring an easy to use recoil start system for greater ease of operation
• Tap-and-go nylon head allows you to advance the cutting line by simply tapping the head on the ground while using the brushcutter
• Three-tooth blade option also included for cutting denser areas of scrub and brush
• Comfortable D-loop handle ensures ease of use and operator comfort, with integrated barrier bar included for added protection
• Comfort harness included as standard for added safety and comfort over extended periods of use
• Durable head guard, anti-vibration clutch and heavy duty transmission head help to minimise wear and tear and offer a longer service life
• Optional attachments (available separately) include a hedgetrimmer and a handy pruner unit
|Engine/motor:||25cc Honda GX25 4-stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.58 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/3-tooth metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic/1 year commercial|
|Dimensions||189 x 39 x 29 cm|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.