Honda UMK425UE Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Designed to be just as easy to use as it is powerful, the UMK425 UE is a straight-shaft petrol brushcutter which offers cutting performance, versatility and outstanding convenience in a single compact package.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
Brushcutters are an important weapon in the dedicated gardener’s arsenal, perfect for trimming edges, borders and other hard to reach areas of overgrown lawn inaccessible to a conventional lawnmower, but also excellent for clearing areas of thicker scrub too rough for most grass trimmers to handle. Designed to be just as easy to use as it is impressively powerful, Honda’s UMK425 UE is a straight-shaft petrol brushcutter which offers cutting performance, versatility and outstanding convenience in a single compact package.
Key to the utility of the UMK425 UE is its dual cutting capability. For thicker areas of built-up vegetation, including nettles, brambles and weeds, the UMK425 UE features a tough three-tooth blade option which will cut through even dense scrub with admirable efficiency. When a more delicate touch is required, however, the brushcutter’s nylon line cutting system can be used to achieve a precision finish on edges and borders. Moreover, the cutting system also incorporates a protective head guard and tap-and-go line advancement for increased safety, efficiency and convenience during operation.
Power to the cutting system is supplied via a fuel-efficient and quiet running 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine, incorporating a quick starting recoil start system for added convenience. As this engine is capable of delivering up to 810 watts of power at 7,000rpm, you will definitely appreciate the effect of the UMK425 UE’s anti-vibration clutch system, which makes the brushcutter pleasingly comfortable to use for such a powerful machine. For added comfort, safety and convenience, the UMK425 UE is also equipped with a comfort harness and adjustable ‘bike style’ handles which have been ergonomically designed to increase grip and control over extended periods of use.
The UMK425 UE is also admirably tough, with a heavy duty transmission head and a six-tooth transmission shaft bolstering the durability offered by Honda’s typical commitment to engineering excellence. Furthermore, the UMK425 UE can also be equipped with either a four-tooth blade or a tough saw blade (both available separately), further increasing the impressive versatility of this outstanding machine.
• Powered by a compact and fuel efficient 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine, featuring a convenient recoil start system for ease of operation
• Six-tooth transmission shaft maximises torque transmission and reduces shaft wear compared to traditional grove-key designs
• Nylon cutting line offers precision trimming of edges and borders, with tap-and-go line advancement system included for added efficiency
• Metal line cutter ensures a longer life and greater efficiency; a must for professional use
• Three-tooth cutting blade option included for clearing denser areas of brush, including overgrown grass, brambles and nettles
• Protective head guard deflects cuttings and features a non-contact sealing bearing for optimal performance and an increased service life
• Bike-style handles offer added comfort and precision during operation, with simple two-axis position adjustment included for added convenience
• Comfort harness and anti-vibration clutch improve safety and comfort during extended periods of operation
• Optional attachments (available separately) include a tough four-tooth blade and a heavy-duty saw blade for cutting dense bushes and saplings
|Engine/motor:||25cc Honda GX25 4-stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.58 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/3-tooth metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic/1 year commercial|
|Dimensions||189 x 39 x 29 cm|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.