Honda UMK435LE Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A tough straight-shaft brushcutter which offers a level of power and manoeuvrability perfect for either precise trimming or clearing thicker areas of scrub and thicket. Powered by an industrious 35cc GX35 mini four-stroke petrol engine.
- Honda Hedgetrimmer Attachment | HE06260-VL6-000HEThis handy attachment is designed for use with Honda's loop handle brushcutters and fits in place of the standard cutting head for great results when trimming and shaping hedges, bushes and other dense vegetation.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- Oregon 545826E Yellow Roundline 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer Line.
The Devil, as they say, is in the detail. In the case of a well maintained and aesthetically pleasing garden, the pertinent details include edges, borders and other tucked away or hard to reach parts of your lawn, which if neglected can become overgrown and untidy. To ensure a pristine finish and a luxurious looking lawn, then, it is important to use a brushcutter regularly. Honda’s UMK435 LE, for example, offers a level of power and manoeuvrability few comparable machines can match, perfect for either precise trimming or clearing thicker areas of scrub and thicket.
Perhaps the most notable element of this machine’s design is Honda’s powerful 35cc GX35 mini four-stroke petrol engine, designed to be both fuel efficient and remarkably potent. Producing a maximum of 1,200 watts of power at 7,000rpm, the UMK435 LE also benefits from vibration dampening technology, including an anti-vibration clutch system, to ensure that the machine is quiet running and comfortable to use. To enhance this level of comfort further, the UMK435 LE is supplied as standard with a comfort harness and features an ergonomically designed D-loop handle with an integrated barrier bar for added protection.
The versatility of the UMK435 LE is also impressive, with two cutting options making it easy to tackle a wide range of jobs. For precision trimming, the UMK435 LE is fitted with an efficient nylon line cutting system, featuring quick and easy tap-and-go line advancement and a long-lasting metal line cutter. When faced with thicker areas of scrub, brambles and nettles, meanwhile, the UMK435 LE’s three-tooth blade option provides a powerful alternative and will make heavier clearance jobs a much simpler matter.
With a long service life and outstanding reliability underlined by Honda’s world-renowned engineering expertise and a specially toughened transmission head, as well as optional hedgetrimmer and pruner attachments for outstanding versatility, the UMK435 UE is an impressive piece of machinery that would serve any dedicated gardener superbly.
• Driven by a powerful 35cc GX35 mini four-stroke petrol engine, designed with a handy recoil start system for ease of operation
• Tap-and-go nylon head offers cutting line advancement by simply tapping the cutting head on the ground while using the brushcutter
• Three-tooth blade option also included for cutting denser areas of scrub and brush
• Comfortable D-loop handle features an integrated barrier bar for added protection
• Ergonomic design provides an optimal cutting position and easy access to hard to reach areas of lawn
• Comfort harness included as standard for added comfort over extended periods of use
• Protective head guard, anti-vibration clutch and heavy duty transmission head help to ensure user comfort and safety and offer a longer service life
• Optional attachments (available separately) include a handy hedgetrimmer and powerful pruner unit
|Engine/motor:||35cc Honda GX35 4-stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.63 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/3 tooth metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic/1 year commercial|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.