Honda UMK435UE Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A straight-shafted brushcutter more than capable of tackling even the toughest garden maintenance jobs, with a nylon line cutting system for precision trimming and a three-tooth metal blade for clearing denser vegetation.
- Honda Saw Blade (200mm) & Guard KitDesigned for use with Honda's UMK435 UE brushcutter, this heavy duty 200mm saw blade is easy to fit in place of the standard line cutter and allows you to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease, including cutting dense bushes and pruning saplings.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- Oregon 545826E Yellow Roundline 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer Line.
For the dedicated gardener, a well mown lawn should always be complemented by neatly trimmed edges and borders and hard to reach areas of lawn should be cleared of the thickets of brambles, nettles and long grass which can sometimes clutter up an otherwise tidy garden. Handily enough, Honda’s UMK435 UE is a straight-shafted brushcutter more than capable of tackling all of these tasks while also offering an admirable degree of convenience and comfort to boot.
Key to the performance of this outstanding machine is Honda’s mini four-stroke petrol engine technology, with the 35cc GX35 model driving the UMK435 UE able to produce far more power than its compact size might suggest (up to 1,200 watts at 7,000rpm, to be exact). This is perfectly complemented by an anti-vibration clutch system, along with bike-style dual-handle controls and a safety harness, which together help to ensure that the UMK435 UE is easy and comfortable to operate, even for extended periods.
The impressive power of the UMK435 UE shows in the results it can achieve, with two cutting modes included for added versatility. For clearing tougher, rougher, thicker patches of dense vegetation, a three-tooth cutting blade option will get the job done quickly and efficiently. For more intricate areas of lawn, however, such as the borders of flowerbeds and around the edges of trees and ornaments, the UMK435 UE’s nylon line option offers admirable levels of precision. Furthermore, to ensure your safety and ease of use, the cutting head features a tough, protective guard and a convenient tap-and-go line advancement system.
The construction of the UMK435 UE displays all the familiar signs of Honda’s innovative engineering principles, with a reinforced transmission head ensuring fantastic reliability and excellent durability. Moreover, with optional attachments including a tough four-tooth blade and a heavy-duty saw blade, the UMK435 UE is capable of performing excellently even when faced with the very toughest garden maintenance jobs, making it an excellent choice for both the enthusiastic amateur and the professional gardener.
• Powered by a potent 35cc GX35 mini four-stroke petrol engine, built with a handy recoil start system for added convenience
• Six-tooth transmission shaft maximises torque transmission for optimum performance and offers extra durability compared to traditional grove-key designs
• Nylon cutting line system is perfect for precision trimming of edges and borders, with tap-and-go line advancement included for added ease of use
• Metal line cutter ensures a longer life and greater efficiency; a must for professional users
• Three-tooth blade option also included for cutting overgrown areas thick with weeds, nettles and grass
• Tough, protective head guard deflects cuttings and features a non-contact sealing bearing for optimal performance and a longer service life
• Bike-style handles offer added comfort and precision, with simple two-axis position adjustment included for personalised control
• Comfort harness and anti-vibration clutch included for added safety and comfort during extended periods of use
• Optional attachments (available separately) include a tough four-tooth blade and a heavy-duty saw blade for cutting dense bushes and saplings
|Engine/motor:||35cc Honda GX35 4-stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.63 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/3 tooth metal blade|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic/1 year commercial|
|Dimensions||189 x 39 x 29 cm|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.