Honda UMR 435 LE Petrol Backpack Brushcutter
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer stocked
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A powerful and versatile brushcutter designed to make light work of both trimming hard to reach grass and tougher clearance jobs. Mounted on a comfortable backpack harness to reduce strain during extended periods of use.
Out of stock
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 545826E Yellow Roundline 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer Line.
A brushcutter is an essential part of any serious gardener’s tool kit, useful for tackling a variety of jobs ranging from precision trimming to clearing thicker patches of scrub and brush. For those taking on large amounts of work, especially professional and semi-professional users, not only does Honda’s UMR435 LE T offer superb precision and cutting performance, it also features a fully adjustable backpack harness which is designed to reduce the stress and strain involved in extended periods of use.
Let us concentrate first, though, on the power of this impressive machine. Driven by an industrious 35cc GX35 mini four-stroke petrol engine, designed to be superbly fuel efficient and potent enough to prove reliable in even the toughest conditions, the UMR435 LE T is a machine which packs a punch belied by its compact design. Furthermore, the backpack harness distributes the weight of the engine evenly between your waist and your shoulders to ensure your comfort. The backpack can also be adjusted to suit your personal needs, while comfort is further bolstered by the inclusion of an anti-vibration frame and clutch system.
The impressive level of power this machine can bring to bear is evident in the UMR435 LE T’s dual cutting system. For clearing thick patches of weeds, brambles, nettles and long grass, a three-tooth metal blade option is included. In situations where greater delicacy is required, however, such as when trimming the edges of flowerbeds or around ornaments, a nylon cutting line system combines with the UMR435 T’s flexible shaft to offer outstanding precision. Moreover, with a tap-and-go line advancement system and a tough, protective head guard to deflect clippings, the UMR435 T is also reassuringly safe and easy to use.
With Honda’s well deserved reputation for engineering excellence, along with a heavy duty transmission head, the UMR435 LE T is also commendably sturdy and capable of offering many years of reliable service. Tough enough to take on bigger jobs, but manoeuvrable and compact enough to use in even the smallest gardens, Honda’s UMR435 LE T is thus a powerful and versatile brushcutter perfect for anyone looking to take on large amounts of garden maintenance.
• Power supplied via a hard-working 35cc GX35 mini four-stroke petrol engine, built to be fuel efficient and featuring a handy recoil start system for quick starting
• Flexible shaft provides complete manoeuvrability and enables access to hard to reach areas of lawn which cannot be mown with a conventional lawnmower
• Nylon cutting line provides precision when trimming edges and borders, with tap-and-go line advancement included for ease of use and extra efficiency
• Metal line cutter ensures a longer service life and automatically cuts line to optimal length; a must for professional use
• Three-tooth metal blade option also included for cutting overgrown areas thick with weeds, nettles, brambles and grass
• Tough, protective head guard deflects cuttings and features a non-contact sealing bearing for optimal performance and excellent reliability
• Backpack harness reduces the strain of using the brushcutter for extended periods of time and features five points of adjustment for added user comfort
• Anti-vibration frame and clutch system work together to reduce vibrations produced by the engine
|Engine/motor:||35cc Honda GX35T 4-stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.63-litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/blade|
|Weight:||10.7kg (excluding attachments)|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.