Honda UMS425LN Petrol Line Trimmer
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The lightest model in Honda’s range of brushcutters, the UMS425 LN is a petrol-powered bent shaft brushcutter with excellent manoeuvrability for outstanding precision when trimming edges, borders and tucked away areas of grass.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
For a truly tidy garden, it is important not to neglect edges, borders and other hidden areas of grass which a conventional lawnmower would struggle to reach. The lightest model in Honda’s range of brushcutters (weighing only 5.5kg), the UMS425 LN is a petrol-powered bent shaft brushcutter perfect for those looking for precision and manoeuvrability in a trimmer.
As well as being remarkably light, the UMS425 LN is unique among Honda’s brushcutters for featuring a curved shaft, along with an angled cutting head. This is designed to ensure an optimal operation position and guaranteed 360° access to even the trickiest areas of rough grass, ensuring that no part of your lawn is overlooked. Cutting itself is achieved via an efficient nylon cutting line system, featuring handy tap-and-go line advancement with tough a metal cutter which automatically sets the line to the correct size with a simple tap of the head on the ground.
Power, meanwhile, is supplied via an efficient and clean running 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine, built with an easy to use recoil start system for ease of operation. With this engine delivering up to 810 watts of power at 7,000rpm, the UMS425 LN also features an anti-vibration clutch system to provide a higher level of user comfort. This is complemented by the UMS425 LN’s comfortable bi-injected plastic and rubber loop handle, so even extended periods of use should pose no problem whatsoever.
The UMS425 LN is also reassuringly tough, with a heavy duty transmission head and durable cutting head guard included to ensure excellent reliability and a longer service life.
• Powered an easy-starting, fuel efficient 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine, designed to be clean running and easy to maintain
• Tap-and-go nylon head allows you to advance the cutting line by simply tapping the head on the ground
• Durable metal line cutter ensures greater efficiency; a must for professional use
• Curved shaft and angled head guarantee 360° access to tricky areas of rough grass which would be impossible to reach with a conventional lawnmower
• Comfortable bi-injected plastic and rubber loop handle provides increased ease of use and operator comfort
• The lightest brushcutter in Honda’s range, weighing in at only 5.5kg for added manoeuvrability and extra comfort over extended periods of use
|Engine/motor:||25cc Honda GX25 4- stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.58 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line|
|Warranty:||5 year domestic/1 year commercial|
|Dimensions||191 x 31 x 28 cm|
About HondaA legendary brand know across the globe and synonymous with quality, the Honda marque traces its origins back to founder Soichiro Honda who marketed his own self-styled piston designs before World War II. From this beginning the Honda Motor Company was born in 1948 with the Honda Cub motorcycle following soon after. Today, the company is the single largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines in the world and it is this pedigree that goes into the development of Honda garden machinery.
Probably best known amongst gardening professionals for their large range of garden tillers and cultivators, Honda also produce some very fine petrol rotary lawn mowers, in particular their core range of domestic machines, known as the HRX models, that have rewritten modern lawn mower design. Not content with producing some of the best lawn mowers available, Honda have also turned the powered hand-tool sector upside-down by replacing traditional 2-stroke fuelled power units with the cleaner, quieter 4-stroke engines that the company is famous for. Never content with the present, Honda are certain to carry on developing their garden machinery products to stay at the cutting edge of design and performance.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.