Hozelock 2212 Electronic Sensor Controller

  • Product Details

    Hozelock 2212 Electronic Sensor Controller

    We all know that watering at sunrise or sunset is the optimum time to minimise water evaporation and leaf scorch, however it’s not always convenient at these times.

    The Hozelock Sensor features an innovative daylight sensor to automatically adjust your watering schedule to start at sunrise and sunset. No programming required, the daylight sensor automatically adjusts as the seasons change.

    You can select from watering duration of 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes and it’s easy to adjust in case you need to react to changing weather conditions.

    Also features a ‘Water Now’ button to dispense water outside of the automatic schedule. Press the button to select watering for a 10, 30 or 60 minute duration and simply press again to cancel the operation for shorter periods.

    The Sensor Controller is a fully versatile unit that can be used with Garden Sprinklers (up to 10 Bar), low pressure micro irrigation watering (1.5 Bar), or Water Butts (0.1 Bar).

    Requires 2 x AA Batteries (not supplied).

  • Tech Info

    Technical Specifications

    • Features an innovative daylight sensor
    • Automatically adjusts watering schedule to sunrise, sunset or both
    • Waters daily up to twice a day and from 2-60 minutes
    • ‘Water now’ function up to 60 minutes.
    • Low battery indicator illustrates when the batteries require changing
    • Fully compatible with water butts
    Weight 1 kg

  • Brand
    About Hozelock
    Founded on an airfield in 1959, in the village of Haddenham, from our early days, our drive has always been to develop technically perfect, visibly striking products that are part of a system. Our first product was the world’s first plastic hose connector – the Hoze-Lock.

    Today, we are a global garden equipment manufacturer with our head office in Birmingham (UK). Over 75% of our products are made in Britain. With the remaining 25% built in our overseas factories in France, Malaysia, Taiwan, and China. Hozelock is sold in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, where it is achieving rapid growth.

    We combine a knowledge and passion for gardening with a pride in craftsmanship to develop gardening solutions that help gardens flourish and come to life.

    Created by Gardeners for Gardeners.
    Being hands on in the garden can be very rewarding. Whether it is through watering or planting seeds in the flowerbed, our customers enjoy being part of its growth. With 60 years of horticultural expertise. Hozelock understands the rewards of gardening and have developed the range to help gardeners get the most from their involvement.

    Every product is crafted to work time after time, so that our customers can care for their gardens in the best possible way.
  • Why Buy From Us

    So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?

    Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 60 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.

    We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.

    All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.

    If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.

  • Reviews
  • Videos