Husqvarna 115iL Cordless Grass Trimmer
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
The Husqvarna 115iL Grass Trimmer is a lightweight, easy to use battery trimmer, perfect for dealing with lawn edges and small areas of longer grass.
- Husqvarna BLi10 BatteryThe Husqvarna BLi10 is an integrated battery suitable for domestic use. With an extended run time, the BLi10 is suitable for use with the 100-series battery products, with the exception of the chainsaws.
- inc vatHusqvarna QC80 Battery ChargerA compact Husqvarna battery charger for domestic use. Available in standard or field versions for safe and efficient charging of Li-ion BLi batteries.
- Husqvarna BLi20 BatteryThe Husqvarna BLi20 is an integrated battery suitable for domestic use. With an extended run time, the BLi20 is suitable for use with the 100-series battery products including chainsaws.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
Lightweight, comfortable and easy to use, the Husqvarna 115iL replaces the 136LiL. This excellent battery trimmer is perfect for tidying lawn edges or small areas of higher grass, and is an impressive 15% more efficient than its predecessor.
Featuring a brand new low-vibration brushless motor, there are no direct emissions from this tool, and it is even quiet enough for use in residential areas without disturbing your own family or neighbours (just 70dB at operator’s ears compared with the 88dB of an equivalent petrol trimmer). The intuitive keypad allows for safe, convenient starting and stopping. Adjust the length to suit you using the telescopic shaft, and work comfortably thanks to the adjustable handle.
The Husqvarna battery range benefits from interchangeable batteries. This means that you can save money and storage space by not having multiple batteries and chargers that you just won’t be using. The kit version of the Husqvarna 115iL grass trimmer comes with a BLi10 battery, a powerful integrated battery designed for demanding domestic use which is suitable for continuous use and will last for up to 400 charges. The kit also includes the QC80 charger, a 240V charger with charge indicator LED. If you already have a suitable battery and charger, save some pennies by purchasing the trimmer only version. Typically it will take approximately 73 minutes to fully charge the BLi battery and will run for approximately 30 minutes, so some users chose to purchase two batteries – one for use, and one to be kept on charge, ready for when your first battery runs out.
This great value domestic grass trimmer continues to save you money with every use. For around 4p a charge, you’ll be spending much less than the petrol equivalent. With lower noise volumes, high performance and no direct emissions, the Husqvarna 115iL is a fantastic option.
• Kit version includes BLi10 battery and QC80 charger, while the standard version includes tool only and battery/charger will need to be purchased separately if you don’t already have them
• Comfort grip loop handle and telescopic shaft for comfortable working no matter your height
• Low sound levels for use in residential areas
• Easy to use intuitive keypad
Technical SpecificationsEngine/motor: BLDC Brushless
Power source: Li-Ion battery
Starting method: Push button
Cutting system: Nylon Line
Weight: 3.5kg (excluding battery)
Warranty: 2 years
1 – 2 working days
|SLI Cutting System|
|SLI Power Source|
|SLI Starting System|
Kit version (includes battery & charger), Trimmer Only
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.