Husqvarna 135R Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A powerful but light and manoeuvrable brushcutter designed for heavy duty grass mowing and trimming applications. Powered by a clean running 34.6cc X-Torq petrol engine.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
Robust and powerful, Husqvarna’s professional brushcutters are designed for efficiency, reliability and comfort during extended periods of use. These brushcutters all feature high torque engines which make them an exceptional choice for all heavier residential, agricultural and horticultural applications, while simultaneously remaining pleasingly easy to use. The 135R, for example, is powerful and efficient but also surprisingly light for such an industrious machine, making it ideal for use in situations in which manoeuvrability is a priority.
The 135R is driven by an impressively potent 34.6cc X-Torq® petrol engine, featuring a design which reduces harmful exhaust emissions and increases fuel efficiency without any loss in power. This powerful drive system also features a fuel pump, an auto-return stop switch and a Smart Start® system which reduces the resistance of the starter cord by up to 40%, thus enhancing ease of use and ensuring quick starting.
The 135R also impresses when it comes to versatility, with a dual cutting system meaning that it is easy to tailor your brushcutter to the job at hand. For situations in which subtlety and precision are of foremost import, such as tidying edges and borders, the 135R’s dual nylon line T35 cutting head will provide the control and accuracy required for a pristine finish. Moreover, thanks to a high torque bevel gear and a practical ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system you can even use the trimmer head for clearing larger areas of long grass quickly and efficiently. Should denser patches of weeds, nettles, thistles and tough grass prove problematic, however, the 135R can also be used with a tough metal grass blade. Switching between these two cutting modes is made simple by the design of the 135R’s clever combi-guard, which also deflects grass clippings and debris as you work.
All of this power and performance, however, would not amount to much if the 135R wasn’t also reassuringly easy, comfortable and convenient to use. This is why the 135R comes equipped with ergonomically designed dual ‘cow horn’ handlebars, featuring soft-grip handles for added comfort and an adjustable cutting angle to ensure the best working position possible. Interestingly, the handlebars are also slightly offset to place the cutting head at the centre of the user’s body in order to improve manoeuvrability and allow for a smooth sweeping action when cutting long grass; this not only increases overall productivity, it also helps prevent lower back fatigue during extended periods of use.
Given that the 135R is also supplied with one of Husqvarna’s supportive double-shoulder harnesses, so you can be assured that achieving excellent cutting results with this remarkable brushcutter will be easier and more comfortable than ever, no matter how big the job at hand.
• Powered by a hard working 34.6cc X-Torq® petrol engine, designed to reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increase fuel efficiency by up to 20%
• Trouble-free starting and ease of use guaranteed thanks to a clever Smart Start® system and an auto-return stop switch which automatically resets to the ‘ON’ position
• Featuring both a precise dual nylon line T35 trimmer head and a tough metal grass blade for cutting denser patches of long grass and weeds
• Handy ‘Tap & Go’ feed system provides quick and efficient line advancement; simply tap the trimmer head on the ground to advance the line to an optimal working length
• High torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground increases cutting power and ensures optimal results with the minimum of effort
• Also featuring a protective combi-guard which deflects clippings during operation and enables quick switching between the cutting blade and nylon line trimmer head
• Adjustable comfort-grip ‘cow horn’ style dual handlebars are offset to provide an optimal cutting position and boost overall productivity
• Supplied as standard with a supportive double-shoulder harness which distributes the brushcutter’s weight evenly to prevent strain and ensure your comfort
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.6 litres|
|Harness:||Standard double harness|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.