Husqvarna 136 LI HD50 Cordless Hedge Trimmer
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Husqvarna’s 136 Li HD50 is a quiet, lightweight, perfectly balanced and extremely easy-to-use battery-powered hedgetrimmer with a double-sided trimmer blade ideal for use in residential areas.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
Good neighbours, as the theme tune to Neighbours suggests, become good friends. But how does one become a good neighbour in the first place? A good first step is by not waking the neighbourhood up on a Sunday morning with your noisy petrol-powered hedgetrimmer. Fear not for your hedgerows, however, as Husqvarna’s 136 Li HD50 is a high quality battery-powered hedgetrimmer designed to make it easy to tend to hedges, shrubs and bushes in built up residential and urban areas without any fear of causing inadvertent neighbourly conflict.
Winner of a Red Dot Design Award in 2013, the 136 Li HD50 is quiet, lightweight, perfectly balanced and extremely easy-to-use. Its true brilliance, however, lies in the excellent PMDC 36V 4-Brush electric motor at its heart, along with the power supplied by Husqvarna’s long lasting, fast charging Li-ion batteries. Unlike petrol hedgetrimmers, the 136 Li HD50 produces little noise and no particle emissions whatsoever. In addition to this, being charged via the mains reduces running costs and eliminates the need for fiddly, messy refuelling. Instead you can simply charge the battery and set about (quietly) trimming overgrown hedges, bushes and shrubs in your garden, with a power saving ‘savE’ system included to extend battery life in less demanding conditions.
Fitted with a precision engineered 50cm double-sided trimmer blade, boasting a tooth gap of 30mm and capable of achieving up to 3,200 cuts per minute, the 136 Li HD50 is ideal for use in medium to large domestic gardens. Moreover, even inexperienced users can enjoy this cutting power as the 136 Li HD50 has been ergonomically designed for ease of operation. The intuitive key pad, for example, means that you stay in complete control at all times, while the trimmer’s sturdy handles, low weight and well-balanced design all help to ensure exceptional handling and a more accurate cut. As such, whether you are a dedicated home gardener or a contractor looking for a machine suitable for use in built up areas, Husqvarna’s 136 Li HD50 provides a quiet, convenient and efficient method of dealing with demanding hedge-care work.
• Driven by a PMDC 36V 4-Brush electric motor and a long lasting Li-ion battery, with a power saving ‘savE’ system included to extend battery life in less demanding conditions
• Battery power ensures excellent performance with remarkably little noise and zero emissions, while also reducing running costs and service requirements
• Fitted with a powerful 50cm double-sided trimmer blade capable of achieving up to 3,200 cuts per minute, ideal for efficient trimming of garden hedges and shrubs
• Low weight (only 3.8kg without the battery) and a well-balanced design ensures ease of handling and great manoeuvrability
• Intuitive controls make the 136 Li HD50 reassuringly simple to operate, even for less experienced users
• Recommended for use with a BLi110 battery and QC120 charger (available separately); purchase of a second battery and the QC330 quick charger will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
|Motor Type:||PMDC (4-bush)|
|Battery voltage:||36 Volt|
|Run Time:||60 mins|
|Battery charging time:||30/40 minutes|
|Teeth length:||50 cm/19.7 inch|
|Teeth opening:||30 mm|
|Weight without battery:||3.8 kg|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.