Husqvarna 136 LiL Cordless Grass Trimmer
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
An electric grass trimmer is an essential purchase for the urban gardener; powerful and mobile but quieter and cheaper to run and maintain than a petrol trimmer.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
The great philosopher Immanuel Kant’s categorical imperative states that you should “act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law.” And although it seems unlikely that this pillar of modern thought had gardening in mind when he made this proposal, the same rule applies to lawn maintenance in residential areas, where the noise and emissions produced by petrol mowers and trimmers can often be a source of neighbourly strife. As such, it is always best to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
This is why Husqvarna’s 136LiL battery grass trimmer is an essential purchase for the urban gardener; powerful and mobile but cheaper to run and maintain than a petrol trimmer, the 136LiL is also superbly quiet running and produces zero emissions. This means that you can go about your business neatening edges and other hard to reach parts of your lawn on a lazy Sunday without having to worry about disturbing those around you. Key to this is the 136LiL’s 36V motor, powered by a long-life Li-ion battery. This is complemented by Husqvarna’s ‘savE’ power saving system, which extends the battery time in less demanding conditions to offer increased run time between charges.
Easy to operate thanks to an intuitive control panel and a perfectly balanced build, the 136LiL also features a tough nylon line trimmer head with a 33cm cutting width for added efficiency when trimming edges, borders and areas of lawn inaccessible to a conventional lawnmower. Moreover, a convenient ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system is included for quick and simple line advancement; simply tap the trimmer head against the ground to cut the line to an optimal working length. Thus, Husqvarna’s quiet running and powerful 136LiL is the perfect machine for anyone seeking a great way of maintaining a pristine lawn while also being a good (and quiet) neighbour.
The battery and charger are not included and can be purchased seperately.
Husqvarna recommend the BLi150 battery and QC120 charger.
• Powered by a 36V electric motor and a long lasting Li-ion battery, with a power saving ‘savE’ system to extend battery life in less demanding conditions
• Battery power ensures the 136LiL is quiet running, low maintenance and environmentally friendly, while remaining just as mobile as a petrol machine
• Built with an efficient nylon line trimmer head, featuring a 33cm cutting width and a handy ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement system for ease of use
• Intuitive key pad makes the 136LiL easy to operate, even for inexperienced users
• Recommended for use with a BLi150 battery and QC10 charger; purchase of a second battery and the QC330 quick charger will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
|Starting method:||Push button|
|Fuel tank capacity:||N/a|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line|
|Weight:||3.1kg (excluding battery)|
|Dimensions||124 x 15 x 20 cm|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.