Husqvarna 327RJx Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A highly manoeuvrable, lightweight and ergonomically designed loop handle brushcutter ideal for general landscape maintenance around the home, estate, farm and park.
Out of stock
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
A step up from the average grass trimmer, Husqvarna’s brushcutters are designed to be equally capable of handling both precision trimming and heavier clearance work, making them perfect for achieving a great finish in every part of your garden. The 327RJx, for example, is a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight and ergonomically designed loop handle brushcutter ideal for general landscape maintenance around the home, estate, farm and park.
Powered by an efficient 24.5cc E-Tech® II petrol engine designed for reduced vibration levels, the 327RJx also features a fuel pump and Smart Start® technology to help ensure easy starting. This potent engine drives the 327RJx’s cutting system, featuring two distinct cutting modes for outstanding results whatever the job at hand.
When dealing with edges, borders and other areas where precision is the top priority, the 327RJx’s T35 dual nylon line cutting head provides a superbly meticulous solution to your cutting needs. When faced with denser patches of thick vegetation, however, including nettles, brambles and long grass, the 327RJx’s tough metal grass blade provides a pleasingly potent alternative. Moreover, for improved performance and added ease of use the trimmer head features a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground and a practical ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system which allows you to advance the cutting line by simply tapping the trimmer head on the ground.
Switching between these two cutting systems is made quick and simple by Husqvarna’s cleverly designed combi-guard, which also deflects clippings and other debris thrown up during use for added protection and a tidier finish. Convenience and comfort are further improved by the inclusion of a handy auto-return stop switch and ergonomically designed comfort-grip handlebars. The 327RJx is also supplied as standard with a single-shoulder harness designed to distribute the weight of your cutter evenly for increased ease of operation. Moreover, as both harness and handlebars can be adjusted to suit your particular requirements Husqvarna’s 327RJx is reassuringly comfortable to use, even when taking on the toughest garden maintenance jobs.
• Powered by a clean running 24.5cc E-Tech® II petrol engine, featuring a fuel pump and a convenient Smart Start® system to facilitate quick and easy starting
• Featuring a dual cutting system with a precise T35 dual nylon line cutting head for edging and trimming and a tough metal grass blade for heavier cutting work
• Nylon cutting head features a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground for improved performance and a handy ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement system
• Combi-guard makes it quick and easy to switch between cutting options while also deflecting any clippings or other detritus thrown up during use
• Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the ‘ON’ position for trouble-free starting
• Ergonomically designed D-loop and J-handle are easily adjustable and offer fantastic control and comfort for optimum cutting results
• Supplied as standard with a supportive single-shoulder harness to distribute the weight of your cutter evenly for added comfort over extended periods of use
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.5 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.