Husqvarna 395XP Petrol Chainsaw
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
The Husqvarna 395XP is ideal for intensive commercial cutting work, especially when cutting hard wood with longer bars. Powered by a 93.6cc two-stroke engine, the 395XP is available as standard with a 50cm, 60cm or 70cm guide bar and a 3/8″ pitch chain.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
Do you find that cutting down trees is a necessary part of your working day as a forestry and/or arboricultural professional? And do those long days of chopping, sawing, cutting and gathering lumber start to wear you down as they go on? Then, ladies and gentlemen, let us present to you the Husqvarna 395XP, a rear handle felling saw designed to make even the toughest commercial cutting work a whole lot easier. Perfect for jobs which require a saw capable of using a longer bar, the 395XP offers power, pleasing ease of operation, and durability enough to ensure many years of brilliantly reliable service.
Key to this, of course, is ensuring that the Husqvarna 395XP is capable of delivering a proper punch, but with a hardworking 93.6cc two-stroke petrol engine at its heart this shouldn’t be a problem. With a maximum power output of 4.9kW at 8,700RPM and a top chain speed of 20.08m/s this impressive saw will power through even the hardest wood in a deeply satisfying manner, felling even large trees with pleasingly little fuss. A high capacity 0.9 litre fuel tank, moreover, means that the 395XP offers enough run time to cut down on time spent refuelling, while Husqvarna’s clever Smart Start® system reduces the resistance of the recoil starter cord by up to 40% to save effort from the very moment you set to work.
Available as standard with a 50cm (20”), 60cm (24”) or 70cm (28”) guide bar and a 3/8” pitch chain (please call or e-mail to specify the preferred bar/chain combination for your order), the 395XP is compatible with guide bars of up to 36” to enable cutting of even the most gargantuan tree trunks. To further ensure outstanding performance regardless of the job at hand the 395XP also features an adjustable oiler to regulate chain lubrication, with an easy-access side-mounted chain tensioner making it easy to tighten or loosen the chain as and when required. An effective inertia-activated chain brake, meanwhile, provides vital protection against hazardous kickback events.
Given the serious power of this machine you will be happy to hear that is also fitted with Husqvarna’s brilliant LowVib® anti-vibration system, which isolates the user’s hands and arms from engine vibration to prevent strain over prolonged periods of operation. The ergonomically designed front handle, moreover, is angled to provide a more secure grip and outstanding control, which in conjunction with the 395XP’s well-balanced design makes trickier cutting work eminently manageable. The 395XP is also notable for featuring a centrifugal air cleaning system which reduces engine wear, while the quick-release air filter and cover facilitate routine maintenance for even greater convenience. Along with Husqvarna’s usual commitment to long lasting performance and exceptional durability this makes the 395XP a reassuringly tough piece of kit, with a magnesium crankcase and forged three-piece crankshaft providing magnificent protection against the knocks, bumps and scrapes inevitably incurred during day-to-day use. All of this helps to make the 395XP ideal for even the most intensive commercial cutting work, with few other chainsaws able to compete in terms of sheer power and performance.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
- Power supplied via an incredible 93.6cc two-stroke petrol engine, with a Smart Start® system included to ensure trouble-free starting every time
- A high capacity 0.9 litre fuel tank is included to ensure extended run time between fuel stops, thus saving valuable time and effort over prolonged periods of operation
- Available as standard with a 50cm (20”), 60cm (24”) or 70cm (28”) guide bar and a 3/8” pitch chain, with an effective inertia-activated chain brake offering added protection against kickback
- Optimum performance ensured by the inclusion of an adjustable oil pump to regulate chain lubrication, with an easy-access chain tensioner included for superb convenience
- Ergonomically designed handles and a clever LowVib® anti-vibration system work together to ensure complete comfort and control at all times
- Centrifugal air cleaning system reduces engine wear for greater reliability, while a quick-release air filter cover facilitates routine maintenance
- Sturdy build and high quality components (including a magnesium crankcase and a forged three-piece crankshaft) provide exceptional durability and a longer service life
- Please call or e-mail to specify preferred bar/chain combination for your order
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank:||0.9 litres|
|Oil tank:||0.5 litres|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.