Husqvarna 436 Li-Ion Cordless Battery Chainsaw – 30cm Bar
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Husqvarna 436Li is a quiet, lightweight and extremely easy to use chainsaw, perfect for carpenters, orchard farmers and other demanding users. It offers less noise, vibration, emissions and requires less maintenance than a petrol chainsaw.
Out of stock
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
In some ways, it seems peculiar to call Husqvarna’s superb battery powered 436Li chainsaw ‘environmentally friendly’. It certainly has the inverse capacity to be ferocious towards specific parts of the environment in its ability to trim, cut and de-limb trees and woody shrubs. Yet in a more general sense it is very environmentally friendly, with Husqvarna’s cutting edge lithium-ion battery technology providing an exceptional emission-free alternative to a traditional petrol saw.
Driven by a potent and lightweight 36V BLDC electric motor, with power supplied via a quick charging BLi150 battery, the 436Li is remarkable for offering effective cutting power without pumping toxic exhaust out into the atmosphere. As well as being good for Mother Earth, however, the lack of fumes, quiet performance and reduced running costs of the 436Li also make it pleasingly user-friendly. What’s more, unlike many other electric chainsaws the 436Li has been specifically engineered to match petrol machines for performance, with a single charge offering the same run time as one tank of petrol. A power saving ‘savE’ mode, meanwhile, is included to reduce power consumption in less demanding conditions, thus ensuring an even longer battery life and greater efficiency.
Supplied as standard with a 30cm (12”) bar and a 3/8” pitch chain (also compatible with 25cm-35cm/10”-14” bars and 1/4” pitch chains), and capable of delivering a maximum chain speed of 15m/s, the 436Li is ideally suited to light pruning work, trimming unruly shrubs and trees, and various DIY applications. It is therefore perfect for hobbyists and semi-professionals alike, providing smooth, fast cutting performance whether you are pruning fruit trees in a small orchard or indulging in a spot of home improvement. With an adjustable oil pump controlling the flow of oil to the chain, meanwhile, you can also be sure of consistently excellent performance. Furthermore, with its compact, lightweight design (only 2.5kg without cutting gear and battery) and ergonomically designed handles, the 436Li offers enviable accuracy of cut and superb manoeuvrability.
A number of additional features help to make using the 436Li even more convenient. An easily accessible mechanism on the side of the machine casing, for example, provides quick, tool-free chain tensioning to save time, effort and hassle during operation, while the intuitive controls and flip-up oil tank cap further ensure ease of use. To help keep you safe while working, moreover, the 436Li is also fitted with an effective inertia-activated chain brake, offering vital protection against dangerous kickback events. Husqvarna’s 436Li is very much at the cutting edge of chainsaw technology then (please excuse the pun), and undoubtedly one of the best battery powered chainsaws designed for residential use currently available on the market.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Driven by a nippy little 36V BLDC electric motor, with power supplied via a hi-tech lithium-ion battery for brilliantly quiet and user-friendly cutting performance
• Also featuring a power saving ‘savE’ mode to reduce power consumption in less demanding conditions, thus ensuring a longer battery life and greater efficiency
• Supplied as standard with a 30cm (12”) bar and a 3/8” pitch chain, with a maximum chain speed of up to 15m/s offering outstanding cutting power
• Lightweight and compact design (only 2.5kg without cutting gear and battery) combines with ergonomic design and intuitive controls for exceptional ease of operation
• Additional features include tool free chain tensioning, a flip-up cap on the oil tank, and a safety enhancing inertia-activated chain brake for extra protection against kickback
• Recommended for use with a BLi150 battery and a QC330 charger (available separately); purchase of spare batteries will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
|Power source:||BLi150 Li-ion battery|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.