Husqvarna 525RJX Professional Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A professional quality brushcutter designed to provide a balance between precision, manoeuvrability and sheer cutting power in order to stand up to the rigours of heavy commercial use. Featuring a powerful 25.4cc X-Torq petrol engine.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
To the horticulturally inclined, gardening is more than just a pastime; it is also a battle against weeds, thicket and untamed grass and every brave solider in this war against unruly undergrowth should be properly armed. As such, a quality brushcutter is an essential part of any dedicated gardener’s toolset, providing an important balance between precision, manoeuvrability and sheer cutting power. Husqvarna’s 525RJX is one such machine, designed specifically to stand up to the rigours of heavy and frequent professional use.
The 525RJX features a hi-tech 25.4cc X-Torq® petrol engine which has been designed to reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increase fuel efficiency by up to 20%, while always also providing steady and reliable power. This is complemented by the addition of a fuel pump which primes the engine prior to use, as well as a Smart Start® system which reduces starter cord resistance by up to 40%. Ease of use and trouble-free starting is further guaranteed thanks to the inclusion of intuitive, easy access controls and a handy auto-return stop switch which automatically resets to the ‘ON’ position after use.
In terms of cutting performance the 525RJX is impressively versatile. When trimming edges, borders and hard to reach areas of lawn inaccessible to a conventional lawnmower, the 525RJX’s dual nylon line T35 trimmer head provides a pleasingly neat finish and efficient cutting power. For added ease of use, the trimmer head even incorporates a handy ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system; simply tap the cutting head against the ground and the cutting line will be advanced to the required working length. For tougher, thicker patches of overgrown grass, weeds and nettles, however, the 525RJX also features a tough metal grass blade which will easily tackle dense undergrowth and other more demanding cutting conditions. Switching between these two cutting modes is quick and simple thanks to Husqvarna’s clever combi-guard, while the effectiveness of the 525RJX is further bolstered by a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground to ensure optimum cutting performance.
Furthermore, the 525RJX is impressively easy to use, with a lightweight design working in conjunction with the adjustable D-loop and J-handle controls to offer an ideal working position and superb manoeuvrability. As the 525RJX is also supplied with a supportive shoulder harness as standard, you can also trust that even extended periods of use will be reassuringly easy on your back and shoulders, allowing you to work in comfort until the job is done.
• Featuring a powerful 25.4cc X-Torq® petrol engine, designed to reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increase fuel efficiency by up to 20%
• Easy starting guaranteed by the inclusion of a fuel pump, auto-return stop switch and Smart Start® technology which reduces starter cord resistance by 40%
• Versatility offered by the inclusion of both a precise T35 dual nylon line trimmer head and a tough metal grass blade for cutting denser patches of thick vegetation
• Cutting system features a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground and easy to use ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement for added efficiency and convenience
• Protective combi-guard deflects clippings and debris thrown up during use and facilitates quick switching between nylon line trimmer and metal grass blade
• Easy to adjust D-loop and J-handle are ergonomically designed to offer an optimal cutting position, with an intuitive control system for increased ease of use
• Supplied as standard with a single-shoulder harness to distribute the weight of your cutter evenly for added comfort over extended periods of use
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.5 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.