Husqvarna 525RX Professional Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A commercial grade brushcutter which offers power, versatility and manoeuvrability enough to handle even the biggest landscaping jobs, driven by an efficient 25.4cc X-Torq petrol engine and featuring a dual nylon trimmer/metal grass blade cutting system.
- £4.99Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- £14.99Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- £4.50Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
Working the land has traditionally required qualities such an endurance, strength and agility. The same remains true today, but now the above listed qualities are available to everyone thanks to the wonders of modern technology. Husqvarna’s 525RX, for example, is a commercial grade brushcutter which offers power, versatility and manoeuvrability enough to handle even the biggest landscaping jobs while simultaneously being easy and comfortable to use, making it perfect for anyone looking to tame Mother Nature’s wilder excesses when working around farms, estates and parks.
One of the greatest strengths of the 525RX is undoubtedly its adaptability, most obviously evident in the dual cutting system. The basic cutting option offer by the 525RX is an efficient T35 dual nylon line trimmer head, perfect for dealing with edges, borders and any difficult to reach areas of grass inaccessible to a standard lawnmower. Moreover, due to a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground and a practical ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement system, the trimmer head is also efficient enough to use for clearing larger areas of long grass. Despair not when faced with thicket too dense for the trimmer head, however, as the 525RX is also supplied with a sturdy metal grass blade, and can even be equipped with a potent saw blade (available separately) if you need to prune saplings, dense bushes or other woody growths.
Switching between the trimmer head and grass blade is made easy thanks to the design of Husqvarna’s clever combi-guard, which also works to deflect grass clippings and other detritus thrown up during use. For even greater convenience, the 525RX also features vibration dampening LowVib® technology and a supportive Balance 35 harness designed to prevent strain during extended periods of use. This is further complemented by the 525RX’s soft-grip ‘cow horn’ style handlebars, which are adjustable and offset to place the cutting head at the centre of the user’s body for an optimal cutting position and a clean, sweeping action when cutting long grass.
None of this, of course, would amount to anything if it weren’t for the steady power supplied by the 525RX’s hard working 25.4cc X-Torq® petrol engine, featuring a design which reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% while increasing fuel efficiency by up to 20%. The inclusion of a fuel pump within the drive system, meanwhile, helps to ensure that the engine starts quickly, even on cold mornings, while Smart Start® technology reduces the resistance of the starter cord by up to 40% for added ease of use. Furthermore, with a protective skid plate for a longer service life and a stand alone starter system to facilitate easy maintenance, Husqvarna’s 525RX is a brushcutter you can trust to perform reliably all year round.
• Powered by a tough 25.4cc X-Torq® petrol engine, designed to be clean running and superbly fuel efficient
• Featuring a fuel pump, auto-return stop switch and Smart Start® technology for quick and hassle-free starting every time
• Also featuring a protective skid plate and a stand alone starter system to facilitate maintenance and ensure a longer service life
• Cutting system features both a precise dual nylon line T35 trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade designed for heavier cutting jobs
• A handy ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement system improves efficiency and offers fantastic ease of use; simply tap trimmer head against the ground to advance the cutting line
• High torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground ensures optimum cutting performance even in tough conditions
• Ease of use guaranteed by vibration dampening LowVib® technology and comfortable ‘cow horn’ style handlebars designed to offer an ideal working position
• Supplied as standard with a supportive Balance 35 comfort harness which helps to prevent strain by distributing weight evenly between your shoulders, chest and back
• Optional saw blade and guard (available separately) can be fitted to enable cutting and clearance of thicker, woodier outgrowths
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.5 litres|
|Harness:||Standard double shoulder|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.