Husqvarna 525RXT Professional Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A powerful brushcutter ideal for taking on even the toughest commercial landscape maintenance work around estates, farms, parks and large gardens. Powered by a 25.4cc X-Torq petrol engine, the 525RXT also features ergonomic cow horn style handlebars.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
Not many people give much thought to how the large and luxurious lawns and extensive hedgerows of country manors and public parks are kept the pristine condition to which we are accustomed, but any professional gardener or landscaper will tell you that such places require a lot of intense work to keep them looking good. When faced with such a challenge, it is important that you are well prepared; a serious piece of horticultural machinery, Husqvarna’s 525RXT is a brushcutter ideal for taking on even the toughest commercial landscape maintenance work around estates, farms, parks and large gardens.
One of the obvious challenges involved in maintaining any large garden or estate is the sheer variety of jobs which need to be done, including neatening edges and borders of lawns, thinning out undergrowth and cutting back encroaching nettles, thistles and brambles. The 525RXT, however, is more than capable of taking on any of these jobs. When precision is a priority the 525RXT’s T35 dual nylon line trimmer head provides the reach and exactitude required for a pristine finish, while a handy ‘Tap & Go’ quick line feed system helps ensure ease of use; simply tap the cutting head against the ground and the cutting line will be advanced to the required working length. In situations where long, thick grass and dense weeds make using the trimmer inefficient, however, the 525RXT can also be used with a sturdy metal grass blade, ideal for clearing otherwise impenetrable areas of brush and scrub.
Both cutting systems benefit from the inclusion of a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground for optimal cutting results, while switching between the two is facilitated by the design of Husqvarna’s protective combi-guard. Moreover, if you find yourself needing to prune or trim saplings, larger bushes and other woody growths, the 525RXT can also be equipped with a durable steel saw blade (available separately). Power, meanwhile, is supplied via an efficient 25.4cc X-Torq® petrol engine, built to reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and with a fuel pump to help ensure quick starting on colder mornings. For added ease of operation, the 525RXT also features a convenient auto-return stop switch and a clever Smart Start® system for trouble-free starting.
Despite all this power, it is equally vital that the 525RXT is also easy and comfortable to use. The adjustable ‘cow horn’ style dual handlebars, for example, are offset to place the cutting head at the centre of the user’s body, enabling a smooth sweeping action to increase productivity when cutting long grass. A vibration-dampening LowVib® system and a supportive Balance 55 harness, meanwhile, help ensure that you remain comfortable and in control in even the toughest cutting conditions, while also enjoying the effortlessly outstanding results this potent brushcutter is able to achieve.
• Driven by a superbly fuel efficient 25.4cc X-Torq® petrol engine, built to reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% with no loss of power
• Engine design also features a protective skid plate for a longer service life and a stand alone starter system to reduce maintenance requirements
• Specified with an efficient T35 dual nylon line trimmer head perfect for managing edges and borders, incorporating a ‘Tap & Go’ quick line feed system for added ease of use
• Also featuring a durable metal grass blade, ideal for quickly clearing dense patches of weeds, nettles, thistles and thick grass
• Combi-guard works to deflect grass clippings and other debris during use and facilitates quick switching between trimmer head and grass blade
• Comfortable, adjustable ‘cow horn’ style handlebar is offset to provide unbeatable manoeuvrability and an optimal working position, thereby boosting overall productivity
• Supplied as standard with a comfortable Balance 55 harness to distribute weight evenly between your shoulders, chest and back; also featuring a shock-absorbing hip pad
• Optional saw blade and guard (available separately) can be fitted to enable cutting and clearance of thicker, woodier outgrowths
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.51 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
|Dimensions||171 x 29 x 29 cm|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.