Husqvarna 535RXT Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A powerful, hi-tech brushcutter designed for heavy duty commercial use in all agricultural and horticultural settings. Impressively potent for such a manoeuvrable machine, the 535RXT is powered by an efficient 34.66cc X-Torq petrol engine.
- £14.99Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- £14.99Oregon 545826E Yellow Roundline 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer Line.
Husqvarna’s 500 series is a range of technically advanced brushcutters designed for full time professional gardeners and landscapers and perfect for heavy duty commercial use in all agricultural and horticultural settings. The 535RXT is a mid-range model in this series, offering a great blend of raw power, ergonomic design and excellent durability.
Key to the performance of the 535RXT is its high power to weight ratio, with the potent 34.66cc X-Torq® petrol engine’s design offering reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency with no loss of power. For added ease of use the 535RXT also features a fuel pump which primes the carburettor prior to use for quick starting, as well as a handy auto-return stop switch.
Equally impressive, however, is the 535RXT’s versatility, with both a sturdy T35X dual nylon line trimmer head and an efficient metal grass blade supplied as standard. The trimmer head is most useful when tidying edges and borders or cutting hard to reach areas of lawn, but with a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground ensuring optimum cutting performance the trimmer head can also be used for managing larger areas of longer grass. Tougher patches dense with weeds, thistles and nettles, meanwhile, can be cleared quickly when using the durable metal grass blade. Switching between these two cutting modes is simple thanks to the design of Husqvarna’s protective combi-guard, which also deflects clippings and other debris as you work, while an easy to use ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement system furthers boosts efficiency; simply tap the trimmer head against the ground and the nylon cutting line will be automatically set to an optimal working length.
Convenience and comfort are also aspects of Husqvarna’s design philosophy, and the 535RXT incorporates a number of features to this end. The adjustable ‘cow horn’ style handlebar, for example, is positioned so as to place the cutting head at the centre of the user’s body, thus offering maximum freedom of movement and increasing overall productivity. Moreover, to completely ensure your comfort, even during extended periods of use, the 535RXT boasts vibration dampening LowVib® technology and is supplied as standard with an ergonomically designed Balance X harness.
Finally, the 535RXT can also be equipped with an optional saw blade (available separately) designed for cutting and pruning dense bushes and saplings, further enhancing the versatility of this already impressive machine.
• Power supplied by a hi-tech 34.66cc X-Torq® petrol engine, designed to reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% while increasing fuel efficiency by up to 20%
• Built with a fuel pump and an auto-return stop switch which automatically resets to the ‘ON’ position for trouble-free starting
• Featuring both an efficient T35X dual nylon line trimmer head with ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement and a sturdy metal grass blade for cutting through dense vegetation
• Cutting system incorporates a protective combi-guard and a heavy duty, high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground for optimum performance
• Adjustable soft-grip handlebar is offset to provide an optimal working position, with vibration dampening LowVib® technology included for even greater comfort
• Supplied as standard with a comfortable Balance X harness with back support, shoulder straps and a hip belt to distribute the weight of the brushcutter over a larger area
• Optional saw blade and guard (available separately) can be fitted to enable cutting and clearance of thicker, woodier growths
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.6 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.