Husqvarna 536 Li HD60X Cordless Hedgetrimmer
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Husqvarna’s 536 Li HD60X is a battery-powered hedgetrimmer ideal for commercial use in built up areas where noisier petrol machines would cause an unwanted disturbance.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
As unpleasant as the sound of nails scraping down a chalkboard might be it pales in comparison to the eardrum-piercing cry of a two-stroke engine on an otherwise peaceful Sunday morning. This is why petrol-powered hedgetrimmers are a notorious for inspiring the ire of anyone nearby, with the noise they create not exactly neighbour-friendly. Thankfully, Husqvarna’s 536 Li HD60X is a truly professional quality battery-powered hedgetrimmer, delivering outstanding cutting performance while remaining ideal for use in built up urban or residential areas where noisier petrol machines would cause an unwanted disturbance.
As it doesn’t depend upon a series of tiny explosions for its power, the 536 Li HD60X is significantly quieter and cleaner running than any petrol hedgetrimmer. Instead, this exceptional machine features a hi-tech PMDC 36V 4-Brush electric motor and a long lasting Li-ion battery, providing power equivalent to that of a two-stroke engine but with none of the drawbacks (such as the hassle and expense of refuelling and high maintenance requirements). To ensure that it can match up to its petrol-powered competitors, the 536 Li HD60X has been specifically designed so that a full charge will deliver a run time similar to that you would get on a full fuel tank with other machines. With the help of the power saving ‘savE’ mode and a couple of spare batteries, you can therefore work uninterrupted for as long as it takes to get the job done.
Fitted with a potent 60cm double-sided trimmer blade capable of achieving up to 4,000 cuts per minute and with a tooth gap of 30mm, the 536 Li HD60X will also allow you to achieve a truly remarkable finish. This is because the laser cut teeth of the cutting blade are optimised for a clean cut, while the lightweight build and well-balanced design of this impressive machine ensures superb handling and exceptional accuracy. For even greater precision the 536 Li HD60X also features a pivoting rear handle with five working positions, enabling quick and simple adaptation of the machine to the work being done. This is particularly useful when working in confined spaces or trimming the tops and sides of hedges, as it allows you to keep your hand in a comfortable, neutral position at all times.
The 536 Li HD60X is also reassuringly sturdy, which is important when taking on heavy duty commercial work. As such you can rely upon Husqvarna’s expert engineering to provide years of reliable service, even in tough cutting conditions, all while enjoying the quiet, clean battery-powered performance of this outstanding piece of kit.
• Fitted with a quiet running PMDC 36V 4-Brush electric motor and a long lasting Li-ion battery, providing power equivalent to that of a two-stroke engine but with significantly reduced noise and zero emissions
• Also featuring a power saving ‘savE’ mode to reduce power consumption in less demanding conditions, thus ensuring a longer battery life and greater efficiency
• Equipped with a precision engineered 60cm double-sided trimmer blade capable of achieving up to 4,000 cuts per minute, ideal for efficient trimming of tough hedgerows
• An intuitive keypad, a lightweight build (only 3.8kg without the batteries) and a well-balanced design all help to improve handling and provide superb ease of operation
• Five-position pivoting rear handle makes it easier to shear off the sides or tops of hedges while allowing you to keep your hand in a comfortable, neutral position
• Low maintenance; no refuelling, fewer service requirements and an electronically controlled drive system together mean less downtime and reduced running costs
• Recommended for use with two BLi150 batteries and a QC330 charger (available separately); purchase of spare batteries will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
|Motor Type:||PMDC (4-bush)|
|Battery voltage:||36 Volt|
|Run Time:||60 mins|
|Battery charging time:||30/40 minutes|
|Teeth length:||60 cm/23.62 inch|
|Teeth opening:||30 mm|
|Weight without battery:||3.8 kg|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.