Husqvarna 536 LiLx Cordless Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A commercial grade electric grass trimmer which is far quieter and cleaner running than any petrol machine, but with no compromise made in terms of performance.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
Since the invention of the internal combustion engine, humankind has driven machines by creating a series of tiny explosions within a confined space, thereby transforming chemical energy into mechanical energy. Unfortunately, the inefficiency of this process means that it produces a lot of excess noise and emissions, while fuel and maintenance costs inevitably add up. Husqvarna’s 536LiL, on the other hand, is a lightweight commercial grade electric trimmer which is cheap to run, easy to maintain and far quieter and cleaner than any petrol machine, with state of the art technology to help ensure that none of this comes at the expense of cutting performance.
Key to the potency of the 536LiL is Husqvarna’s in-house designed brushless electric motor, built to be 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides the consistently high torque required for professional use, even when you are cutting high, thick or wet grass. Power, meanwhile, is supplied via a fast charging and long lasting Li-ion battery, with a power saving ‘savE’ mode included for greater efficiency in less demanding conditions. As well as offering great cutting results, the greatest advantage of this battery powered system is that it offers near silent operation, thus allowing for earlier starts and later finishes in public and built up areas without any fear of disturbing anyone nearby.
Built with a tough nylon line trimmer head with a 33cm cutting width for an excellent balance between precision and efficiency, the 536LiL’s efficient ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system means you simply have to tap the trimmer head against the ground to set the cutting line to an optimal working length. Moreover, you can even change the rotational direction of the trimmer head at the push of a button, allowing you to control where clippings fall for a neater finish. The 536LiL is also pleasingly simple to operate, with an intuitive keypad offering easy access to all controls and an ergonomic loop handle ensuring comfort even over extended periods of use.
Designed for professionally oriented users such as gardeners, landscapers and contractors, Husqvarna’s 536LiL is a thoroughly modern grass trimmer which will happily handle the rigours of commercial work while granting all the benefits of an electric machine. Isn’t technology a wonderful thing?
The battery and charger are optional.
Husqvarna recommend the BLi150 (x2) battery and QC330 charger.
• Featuring a remarkably quiet running BLDC 36V Brushless electric motor, designed to be 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor
• Husqvarna’s ‘savE’ mode reduces power consumption in less demanding conditions for a longer battery life and greater efficiency
• Featuring a tough nylon line trimmer head perfect for trimming lawn edges and other hard to reach patches of grass, with a 33cm working width for added efficiency
• Also featuring a helpful ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system for efficient line advancement and two-way trimmer head rotation for a neater finish
• Low maintenance; no refuelling, fewer service requirements and an electronically controlled drive system mean less downtime and lower running costs
• Intuitive keypad controls, low overall weight and well balanced build combine to ensure that the 536LiL is easy and comfortable to use
• Recommended for use with two BLi150 batteries and a QC330 charger; purchase of spare batteries will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
|Engine/motor:||BLDC 36-volt brushless|
|Starting method:||Push button|
|Fuel tank capacity:||N/a|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line|
|Weight:||3kg (excluding attachments)|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.