Husqvarna 536 LiR Cordless Brushcutter
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award in 2013, the 536LiR is a powerful electric grass trimmer designed to handle heavy commercial work. Superbly quiet running due to a hi-tech BLDC 36V Brushless electric motor.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
The world is an increasingly noisy place and sometimes (usually an otherwise relaxed Sunday) all the unnecessary noise around us can prove wildly frustrating. Help, however, is at hand. Husqvarna’s Battery Series of electric power equipment offers outstanding performance without the noise, pollution and hassle involved in running a petrol powered machine. More importantly, however, all of Husqvarna’s battery powered implements are also superbly quiet running, offering comfort and convenience for all in the immediate vicinity. Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award in 2013, Husqvarna’s 536LiR is a powerful electric grass trimmer designed to stand up to heavy commercial use, perfect for professional gardeners, contractors and landscapers working in busy public and residential areas.
Husqvarna’s use of state of the art technology means that the 536LiR will far exceed the capabilities of most battery powered grass trimmers. The 536LiR’s hi-tech BLDC 36V Brushless electric motor, for example, has been designed to be 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor and thus delivers the constant high torque required to achieve professional quality results, even when working with high, thick or wet grass. The 536LiR’s long lasting Li-ion battery, meanwhile, is designed to be fast charging for added efficiency, while activating the handy ‘savE’ power saving system extends the battery life when working in less demanding conditions.
In terms of cutting power, the 536LiR’s tough dual nylon trimmer head provides the precision required for trimming edges and borders and, with a working width of 33cm, can also be used for taming larger patches of overgrown grass. For added convenience, meanwhile, an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ feed system makes it quick and simple to advance the cutting line; simply tap the trimmer head against the ground and the nylon line is set to an optimal working length. Furthermore, as the rotational direction of the cutting head can be switched at the touch of a button it is easy to control where clippings fall, providing a much neater finish with less grass left littering paths and driveways.
Importantly for a machine designed for commercial work, the 536LiR is also easy and comfortable to use, even over extended periods of time. As well as low levels of noise and vibration, the 536LiR is pleasingly light and well balanced, making it easy to handle even when working in confined spaces or on complex lawns. An ergonomically designed bullhorn handlebar, meanwhile, helps to ensure precise control and freedom of movement at all times. Moreover, the 536LiR is supplied with a comfortable harness which distributes the weight of the grass trimmer evenly to prevent any strain and ensure an optimal cutting position, offering you extra protection and boosting overall productivity.
Husqvarna’s 536LiR thus offers a level of power, convenience and efficiency with which few can compete, all the while remaining remarkably quiet running to enable earlier starts, later finishes and unimpeded work in built up areas without disturbing those nearby.
The Battery and Charger are Optional.
Husqvarna recommend the 2xBLi150 battery and QC330 charger.
• Driven by a powerful but superbly quiet running BLDC 36V Brushless electric motor, delivering constant high torque performance in even the toughest cutting conditions
• Featuring Husqvarna’s ‘savE’ power saving system to reduce power consumption and extend battery life in less demanding condition
• Dual nylon line cutting head offers a working width of 33cm, with ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement included for greater convenience and efficiency
• Two-way cutting head rotation helps ensure a neater finish with less grass clippings left on paths and driveways
• Low maintenance; no refuelling, fewer components to service and an electronically controlled drive system mean less downtime and lower running costs
• Lightweight build, balanced design and intuitive controls ensure ease of operation, with a high handle bar to improve freedom of movement when working on slopes
• Recommended for use with two BLi150 batteries and a QC330 charger; purchase of spare batteries will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
|Engine/motor:||BLDC 36-volt brushless|
|Starting method:||Push button|
|Fuel tank capacity:||N/a|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line|
|Weight:||3.8kg (excluding attachments)|
|Dimensions||184 x 30 x 22 cm|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.