Husqvarna 536Li XP Cordless Battery Chainsaw – 35cm Bar
- Availability: Currently Unavailable
- Estimated Dispatch: 3 - 4 weeks
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Chainsaw only – battery and charger available separately. Husqvarnas 536Li XP is a battery powered chainsaw designed to take on tough commercial cutting work with ease. The 536Li XP is supplied with a 35cm bar and a 3/8 pitch chain.
Out of stock
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
Up until fairly recently the suggestion that a battery powered chainsaw would be able to compete with professional grade petrol saws when it comes to tough commercial cutting work would have been met with derision; “Pah!” they would have said, “You sir, are a dreamer and a fool!”. Luckily for all of us, the good people at Husqvarna are also dreamers and have the technical knowhow to back it up, with the fantastic 536Li XP the result. This battery powered saw is more than powerful enough to make many petrol machines look puny by comparison, providing outstanding cutting power without any of the fumes, hassle or unreasonable expense involved in running a traditional petrol saw.
Driven by a quiet running 36V BLDC electric motor, with power supplied via quick charging lithium-ion batteries, the 536Li XP has been specifically engineered to ensure the same power, reliability and long lasting performance as petrol driven machines, but without any of the exhaust emissions and with significantly reduced service requirements. Another handy little feature is that the batteries have been designed to offer the same run time on a single charge as one tank of petrol, while a power saving ‘savE’ mode reduces power consumption further in less demanding conditions to ensure a longer battery life and greater efficiency. With a couple of spare batteries on hand you will therefore be able to work without interruption for the entire day should the task demand it, saving significant time and effort otherwise spent on refuelling.
Supplied as standard with a 35cm (14”) bar and a 3/8” pitch chain (also compatible with 25cm-35cm/10”-14” guide bars and 1/4” pitch chains), the 536Li XP delivers a maximum chain speed of up to 20m/s for exceptional performance in a variety of situations, ranging from DIY and carpentry to light forestry work. An effective inertia-activated chain brake and rear hand guard, moreover, provide valuable added protection during operation. Ease of use and great handling is ensured not only by the ergonomic design and intuitive controls, but also by the impressively lightweight build (only 2.4kg without cutting gear and batteries), making the 536Li XP perfect for use on large farms and estates.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Husqvarna machine if there weren’t a few little convenient touches included to make life just a little bit easier. Consistency of performance, for example, is assured by the inclusion of an adjustable oil pump, regulating chain lubrication to suit the cutting conditions at hand. Even the 0.2 litre oil reservoir has been designed to make refilling hassle-free, with a flip-up cap providing quick access whenever required. Husqvarna’s 536Li XP is, thus, just as noteworthy for being user-friendly as it is impressively potent, setting new standards for what a battery powered chainsaw can achieve.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Driven by a hi-tech 36V BLDC electric motor designed to be 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor, with power supplied via quick charging lithium-ion batteries
• Power saving ‘savE’ mode reduces power consumption in less demanding conditions, thus ensuring a longer battery life and greater efficiency
• Supplied as standard with a 35cm (14”) bar and a 3/8” pitch chain, with a maximum chain speed of up to 20m/s offering exceptional cutting power
• Effective inertia-activated chain brake provides vital protection against hazardous kickback events, thereby helping to ensure operator safety
• Ergonomic, lightweight design (only 2.4kg without cutting gear and batteries) and intuitive controls ensure outstanding manoeuvrability and remarkable ease of operation
• Also featuring an adjustable oil pump to regulate chain lubrication, along with a flip-up cap on the 0.2 litre oil tank to facilitate refilling
• Recommended for use with two BLi150 batteries and a QC330 charger (available separately); purchase of spare batteries will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
|Power source:||BLi150 Li-ion battery|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.