Husqvarna 536LiHE3 Cordless Hedgetrimmer
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Husqvarna 536LiHE3 is a quiet, efficient battery powered pole hedgetrimmer, designed for maintenance work in noise sensitive areas such as parks, hospitals and public spaces.
- Husqvarna QC500 Battery ChargerA high speed charger designed to efficiently charge the higher power Husqvarna batteries. Ideal for professional users.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
The Husqvarna 536LiHE3 is a highly efficient battery powered pole hedgetrimmer, designed for maintenance work in noise sensitive areas such as parks, hospitals and public spaces. With zero direct emissions and extremely quiet operation (just 84dB at operator’s ear), this machine can happily be used around schools and hotels with relatively little disturbance. With a maximum reach of 3.5 metres, the high cutting speed Husqvarna 536LiHE3 is designed to tackle both light and tough hedgerows with ease. The adjustable head can be positioned in 15° increments to cope with different working heights and angles.
Part of the charm of Husqvarna’s battery range is the fact that the batteries themselves are interchangeable. As a result, the tools are sold ‘bare’ (that is, without a battery or charger included). This massively reduces the costs, so you can purchase just one or two batteries and run all of your Husqvarna battery products off those. With this particular tool, Husqvarna recommend the BLi200 5.2Ah battery and the QC330 professional charger. The battery is designed to be charged up to 1500 times, which, given the 536LiHE3 can cut lighter hedges for up to 2 hours and 5 minutes on a single charge, is quite a lot for your buck. Your battery will be 80% charged in just 30 minutes, or fully charged in 50 minutes, meaning you’ll be back up and running in no time.
The intuitive key pad starts and stops your new hedge trimmer with a quick press of a button, and the high torque motor will give a constant level of torque no matter what the cutting speed. Choose between normal or save mode depending on conditions to get maximum power or to improve runtime.
High quality is ensured by the brushless motor which was developed in-house at Husqvarna. 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor. The magnesium gearbox is protected, along with the motor, is protected by robust metal housing.
• Highly durable sealed brushless motor and magnesium gearbox for reliable power when you need it
• Robust metal housing for increased durability is designed to protect the motor and gears
• Intuitive key pad and low maintenance for easy operation and low running costs
• Powered by interchangeable lithium-ion batteries (sold separately). Husqvarna recommend this model is used with the BLi200 battery and QC330 charger for optimum performance
• Head adjustments in 15° increments for easy trimming on a range of hedge sizes
• Transport mode allows the head to be folded back on itself to reduce the total length from 230cm to 150cm for easier storage and transportation
• Extension rods available as an accessory
Technical SpecificationsEngine/motor: High torque motor
Power source: Li-Ion battery
Starting method: Push button
Blade length: 55cm
Weight: 4.15kg (excluding battery)
Warranty: 2 years
4 – 6 working days
|SLI Cutting System|
|SLI Power Source|
|SLI Starting System|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.