Husqvarna 545RX Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A superb professional quality brushcutter designed to be durable, easy to use and incredibly efficient. Featuring a powerful 45.7cc X-Torq petrol engine and an innovative LowVib vibration reduction system.
- £14.99Oregon 545826E Yellow Roundline 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer Line.
- £14.99Oregon 90371E Yellow Roundline 3.0mm x 60m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 3.0mm x 60m Strimmer Line.
There are many qualities you will want from a high quality commercial grade brushcutter. Manoeuvrability and reach, for example, are important when cutting grass in hard to access areas or on rough terrain. Power, meanwhile, is necessary for taking on bigger jobs and clearing areas of dense vegetation. Likewise, precision is important as you will want your brushcutter to be able to tackle fine trimming work, such as edging lawn borders. All of these are, thankfully, characteristics of Husqvarna’s 500 series of professional quality brushcutters, among which the 545RX is indubitably one of the finest.
As impressively tough as it is easy to use, the 545RX features a powerful and clean running 45.7cc X-Torq® petrol engine built with a fuel pump to help ensure easy starting on colder mornings. The drive system also features Smart Start® technology and a handy auto-return stop switch which automatically resets after use to help make starting completely trouble-free. Moreover, although the engine is already superbly efficient and smooth running, the 545RX incorporates a clever LowVib® vibration reduction system to help further ensure your comfort and convenience during operation.
The 545RX is also notable for the range of cutting options it offers, with both a sturdy T35 dual nylon trimmer head and a tough metal grass blade for cutting denser vegetation supplied as standard. The nylon trimmer head features a pleasingly practical ‘Tap & Go’ feed system, enabling you to advance the nylon cutting line to an optimal working length quickly and efficiently, while switching between the trimmer head and grass blade is made simple by the clever design of Husqvarna’s protective combi-guard. Moreover, both cutting modes benefit from the inclusion of a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground for optimum performance, and for the very toughest jobs, including occasional forestry, you can also equip the 545RX with an optional saw blade (available separately).
Equally fantastic, however, is the ergonomic design of the 545RX. The extended shaft, for example, combines with the 545RX’s offset dual handlebars to provide a perfect working position and excellent freedom of movement to help boost productivity and ensure a consistent finish. Moreover, the handlebars can also be adjusted to suit your personal requirements and feature soft-grip handles to help ensure your comfort during extended periods of use. Husqvarna’s 545RX also comes with a supportive Balance X harness to help prevent strain when taking on bigger workloads, making this brushcutter ideal for even the most demanding landscaping jobs.
• Powered by a tough 45.7cc X-Torq® petrol engine, designed to reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increase fuel efficiency by up to 20%
• Featuring a handy auto-return stop switch and innovative Smart Start® technology which reduces starter cord resistance by up to 40% to help ensure quick and easy starting
• Extra long shaft and a design optimised for balance improve reach and manoeuvrability when cutting hard to reach areas of long grass
• Cutting system features both an efficient T35 dual nylon trimmer head with ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement and a sturdy metal grass blade for clearing dense undergrowth
• Protective combi-guard deflects clippings during use and a magnetic locking pin holder makes switching between cutting modes quick and hassle free
• Offset soft-grip handlebars and clever vibration dampening technology help ensure your comfort and convenience over extended periods of use
• Supplied with an ergonomically designed Balance X harness to help protect your back, shoulders and hips during operation
• Optional saw blade and guard (available separately) can be fitted to enable cutting and clearance of thicker, woodier growths
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.9 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.